Warzone - Marines on Warthogs

Since in Warzone you must buy with REQ points the Warthogs, it could be a pretty idea spawn a marine at the gunner seat, so if nobody of the other players get on the vehicle at least you haven’t wasted your REQ points. The marine should disappear when the Warthog does.

What do you think about it?

That seems like a great idea. That way, you don’t have to find people to be your gunner/passenger.

It wouldn’t be practical tbh. The marines are 1 shot and people are godly with brs.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> It wouldn’t be practical tbh. The marines are 1 shot and people are godly with brs.

What if the marine had a sheild?

They should just get in automatically like in Campaign… Not sure why they removed that in Warzone.

If this idea works, there should be a specific amount of time that another marine spawns in the warthog.

Could be interesting, I’m not sure if I would want to Marine to spawn with the Hog unless they disappeared immediately if a Spartan took the gun. Otherwise teams could spam Warthogs and beef up their base defenses. Maybe instead a system for recruiting an existing Marine to drive or gun for you?

> 2535460843083983;5:
> They should just get in automatically like in Campaign… Not sure why they removed that in Warzone.

It depends on how long the code is. Plus they have to copy it to the warzone code.

> 2533274839690428;7:
> Could be interesting, I’m not sure if I would want to Marine to spawn with the Hog unless they disappeared immediately if a Spartan took the gun. Otherwise teams could spam Warthogs and beef up their base defenses. Maybe instead a system for recruiting an existing Marine to drive or gun for you?

That’s why they made a vehicle limit in the warzone maps.

This should be a req its self a warthog spawned to distract the enemy with marines fully operating it and you can send them to attack a base or take a specific point on the map or attack a boss…? As in the campaign they arng the best at shooting it woukd make it a little interesting

This i would definitely use as i dont really use the warthog as when i get someone in the gunner seat they %98 of the time cant shoot

> 2533274839690428;7:
> Could be interesting, I’m not sure if I would want to Marine to spawn with the Hog unless they disappeared immediately if a Spartan took the gun. Otherwise teams could spam Warthogs and beef up their base defenses. Maybe instead a system for recruiting an existing Marine to drive or gun for you?

Sure, there must be a system that remove unused Marines after they leave the Warthog. Not immediatly, but fast enough.
Recruiting an existing Marine is a choice, but must respawn immediatly another defenser in the base where you picked up him

Maybe also allow Spartans to trade weapons with the marines in the bases. Equip them all with fuel rod cannons :slight_smile:

> 2535459845887198;8:
> > 2535460843083983;5:
> > They should just get in automatically like in Campaign… Not sure why they removed that in Warzone.
>
>
> It depends on how long the code is. Plus they have to copy it to the warzone code.

The Marines has (almost) the same AI of the civilians on Meridian; it should not be so difficult restore their ability to get into vehicles

> 2533274811965155;12:
> Maybe also allow Spartans to trade weapons with the marines in the bases. Equip them all with fuel rod cannons :slight_smile:

Yeah, I want it too… but it would be OP, don’t it?

> 2533274811965155;12:
> Maybe also allow Spartans to trade weapons with the marines in the bases. Equip them all with fuel rod cannons :slight_smile:

SO OP XD

If they implemented this, I’d give it 2 hours before “OMG nerf marine aim bot lazors from hogs”

But yeah, would be nice.

Would be too hard to balance imo. And you just know people would rage like crazy after dying to a marine in a hog. People already -Yoink- about the 1 shot marines in bases…

Sounds good, I’d also like to see upgradable Marines at bases at the cost of REQ Cards and being able to send them out as distractions.

This would be a great idea; their auto-aim is deadly, yet a simple headshot and they can be taken down.

1-Spawn a warthog or other gunner vehicle.(tanks)
2-hold a direction on the d pad (in your base)
3-wait 10-15 seconds? Adds a marine to your gunner/passenger

If you flip or a teamate kicks a marine out?
The gunner marine loses its shields.
But is still a special marine and will get back in.