Warzone Map Rotation

Overall, I enjoy playing Arena a little more than Warzone or Warzone Assault. Part of this reason is that I end up playing Stormbreak (my least favorite Warzone map) way more than any other map. I mostly get Stormbreak as the first map when I first queue up into Warzone. Does anyone know if we get the same map order in Warzone everytime we play? Also, has anyone else seen the same problem? Or am I just unlucky? Thanks.

I can’t say for certain how the rotation works but yeah, I’ve seen a lot of people comment on getting the same maps over and over again in some playlists.

When I look at my game history the warzone map break down looks pretty even. Clusters of the same may here and there, but no single map is favored overall.

There really isnt any order, since matchmaking resets after each match there is no continuity. Its pretty dumb.

Noctus is first released, here’s my rotation:

Noctus, Noctus, Other, Noctus, Noctus, Noctus, Other, Other. Etc

I hated Noctus at first, but now that I need it because it’s easier to binary kills?

Other, Other, Other, Other, Noctus (but game d/cs before it fully loads), Other, Other

They should have 3 groups you can fall into, and it puts you into one of the groups based on your own personal rotation. That way you’re always doing 1, 1, 1, 1
Unless it keeps you with the same people, then ignore rotation.

It’s just completely random I think. Since there are only 4 maps, each map has a 25% chance of turning up each time. That makes it pretty possible for you to play the same map over and over and over again…

> 2533274851326318;6:
> It’s just completely random I think. Since there are only 4 maps, each map has a 25% chance of turning up each time. That makes it pretty possible for you to play the same map over and over and over again…

yeah 25%…

since the new map came i never got the new map even once…