Warzone map rotation - fed up with ARC

What’s happened to the Warzone rotation recently? Only twice so far this year I’ve played on a map other than ARC. Limited maps is one thing but the same one all the time is crazy. Is anyone else getting this problem?

since noctice, ive only seen arc a few times, im mostly seeing Garage and Noctice. I think you are just having bad luck.

Really? I get Stormbreak and Apex 7 all the time. And I don’t like Stormbreak that much and hate Apex 7. I love A.R.C. and I rarely get it. I get Noctus kinda often, which is nice because it’s probably my favorite.

> 2533274922618974;3:
> Really? I get Stormbreak and Apex 7 all the time. And I don’t like Stormbreak that much and hate Apex 7. I love A.R.C. and I rarely get it. I get Noctus kinda often, which is nice because it’s probably my favorite.

Stormbreak, and on apex 7 barely get red team.

I feel bad for you. ARC is a terribly unbalanced map that consistently creates lop-sided matches.

Get the garage first and it is likely that you will win the game, as the close-nit design of having the bases all staring down each others throats gives you the advantage of being able to just sit and watch your enemy’s armories and keep them pretty well pinned there. Not to mention you can just look down the tunnels and get the side boss kills, which normally is the advantage the side basses have over the middle bases. And the garage is closer to the legendary bosses. And the enemy has to somehow get past the garage full of people to reach the legendary. And if you get pushed back to your core, getting your base back and making a comeback is near impossible. All these things I just mentioned are almost non-existent issues on the other Warzone maps. ARC is terrible. On Stormbreak and Apex you can very well win with just the side bases. and the Spire or Fortress do not have such direct and open site lines on the armories.

> 2533274817283289;1:
> What’s happened to the Warzone rotation recently? Only twice so far this year I’ve played on a map other than ARC. Limited maps is one thing but the same one all the time is crazy. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Wow you have had a lot of ARC although you’re overstating it a bit. From your game history, looks like out of 17 Warzone games this year, you’ve had ARC 13 times. Still, that is by far the worst problem with the map rotation that I’ve seen.

From what I’ve heard, Halo 5 doesn’t keep track of the last map you played so there’s nothing preventing repeats, which is a problem a lot of players have complained about. Still, that shouldn’t account for such an extreme run of one map like you’ve had. I think it is probably just bad luck on your part although it is such a pronounced repetition that I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some kind of bug at work. You could try reinstalling Halo? Or clearing the XB1 Cache?

I wish I had better advice for you, I hope it improves.

really wish there were more variety in warzone, lack of maps make it stale

i had storm 12 time in a row so i know the feeling

After I posted this yesterday I managed to get both Apex and Stormbreak which was refreshing. I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t the fact that ARC matches tend to be one sided slaughters depending on who captures the garage first. I’ll see what I get later tonight, fingers crossed.