warzone map idea

Ok so i didnt see anyone come up with this idea yet…but im guarentted someone thought of this by now but i had a quick idea for a warzone map. You guys remember that mission from halo 2 battle of new mombassa (sorry for spelling error) but the cut seen where they encountered a scarab well i think that wpuld be a cool map and boom look a scarab can come in as a boss

True. That would be cool.

That idea has always made me want a map with two scarabs as bases that are constantly moving. It could bring an interesting dynamic if the bases themselves were constantly shifting position.

that is actually a descent idea for a map, they would have to choose certain parts of the map for size purposes.

Maybe another suggestion would be, like Rob said, a kind of “floating fortress” where two teams would be fighting each other at high altitude on bases that are suspended or on thrusters.

> 2533274792410782;5:
> Maybe another suggestion would be, like Rob said, a kind of “floating fortress” where two teams would be fighting each other at high altitude on bases that are suspended or on thrusters.

There are so many possibilities in this game with the new forge and abilities!

Heres a thread where some of us are trying to share ideas, maybe we can get noticed: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/let-s-utilise-halo-5s-potential/88825a08-01ea-4cdf-8543-7af90725e853/posts

Sorry, I can’t link yet!

> 2533274839077070;6:
> > 2533274792410782;5:
> > Maybe another suggestion would be, like Rob said, a kind of “floating fortress” where two teams would be fighting each other at high altitude on bases that are suspended or on thrusters.
>
>
> There are so many possibilities in this game with the new forge and abilities!
>
> Heres a thread where some of us are trying to share ideas, maybe we can get noticed: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/let-s-utilise-halo-5s-potential/88825a08-01ea-4cdf-8543-7af90725e853/posts
>
> Sorry, I can’t link yet!

here you go

Yeah, it would be cool to have two warzone maps, one that is HIGH ABOVE IN THE SKY and another one at the BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN. Anyone know where I am getting this inspiration from? You guessed it, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite.

Warzone map in the SKY:
Imagine if the sky-line transportation system (from Bioshock Infinite) was available in Halo 5, this could be used for some interesting ground pounding situations and quicker movement. Bioshock Infinite had some of the most beautiful skyboxes and map designs out of all games, if only Halo 5 could do something similar for this type of warzone map. As for bosses, we’ll expect banshee fleets, phaeton fleets, dropships/drop pods… instead of Warden Eternal, let’s use the Lich from the Halo 4 Campaign mission: Reclaimer… both teams have to go up the grav lift and destroy the core for the legendary kill… alternatively you can do it the hard way and deal a million damage to it using regular fire or power weapons.

Warzone map in the OCEAN:
I’m thinking destructible environments OR controls that allow you to flood a certain chamber (instakill since spartans can’t swim). Of course, we can replicate the environment from Bioshock using flickering lights, broken wires that fizzle with electricity, run-down designs, etc. Environments such as fancy restaurants (functioning as the armory), markets (functioning as the center garage), and luxurious hotels (functioning as home base) can be used too. Too bad we can’t fight a big sister for the legendary boss battle, but i guess we can use something similar to the big daddy… a legendary brute wielding a gravity hammer, except much faster than Tartarus… he’ll charge at you with lightning fast speed.