Warzone Mammoth

I love Warzone. I hope there are new maps on the way. If so I have a great idea to make things more interesting.
Picture a large, rocky canyon landscape. There are two home bases, one at either end, a plateau outpost in the center, and lots of cliffs, caves, and other rough formations around. However, instead of two other smaller bases to control, there are two UNSC Mammoths.
Mammoths were large, mobile command centers as seen in Halo 3 and 4. Just imagine a Warzone where two of the bases your team needs to control are MOVING. Once conquered you marine AI’s would pilot them on a long slow trek back to home base. Each Mammoth could have Req. stations, mounted turrets, and vehicles ready to deploy. Controlling a moving military base would introduce an awesome challenge factor for both teams.
But why stop at Mammoths? You could just as easily use Covenant Scarabs. Maybe there should be a Warzone map with one of each.
As I said before, I love Warzone and I look forward to seeing new maps in the future. I just think this idea would be a great way to play outside the box.

Elephant > mammoth

> 2533274921838152;2:
> Elephant > mammoth

Elephant master race!

> 2533274921838152;2:
> Elephant > mammoth

Agreed. Instead of 2 armors, 2 Elephants would be dope on a warzone map.

I imagine movable bases could somehow be abused real quick.

I would LOVE the elephant to return. Imagine seeing that thing roll through a warzone map. Or imagine fighting it as a boss while its covered in Elites

If it happens I see two thing

1. I can see a lot of people being run over trying to get on that thing
  2. I can see me making a cannon with that thing again

Too much work and too cool for 343

> 2560081931056311;5:
> I imagine movable bases could somehow be abused real quick.

Maybe have them set up on a constant loop that couldn’t be changed? They both circle the central base at the same speed and distance?

> 2533274879828279;9:
> > 2560081931056311;5:
> > I imagine movable bases could somehow be abused real quick.
>
>
> Maybe have them set up on a constant loop that couldn’t be changed? They both circle the central base at the same speed and distance?

That’d be fine, but I meant player controlled bases would be abused haha

One Mammoth is too massive to fit in a wz map, let alone 2. Moving bases would be crazy. If it’s gonna show up…how about 2 stationary mammoth bases w/ elephant reqs and scarab boss fight. We could call it warzone vehicle fiesta. And why not throw in some grizzlys and falcons and banshees…you name it. Perfect way to burn your cards.

Most spots on the maps can barely hold a tank driving in one direction.

> 2560081931056311;10:
> > 2533274879828279;9:
> > > 2560081931056311;5:
> > > I imagine movable bases could somehow be abused real quick.
> >
> >
> > Maybe have them set up on a constant loop that couldn’t be changed? They both circle the central base at the same speed and distance?
>
>
> That’d be fine, but I meant player controlled bases would be abused haha

Ah! Gotcha!

I hope one day that ideas like these will be implemented one day. Its the future.

> 2533274850928644;14:
> I hope one day that ideas like these will be implemented one day. Its the future.

Technically…no…not technically…it just plain is the present, not the future

I like the idea of them being the main bases you start off it with them slowly circling a map.
Still having stationary armories and a central base.

Trying to hold down your moving base while it inches near an enemy armory.

Also, driver is an killing NPC behind a shield door that can be damaged/killed to make the base stop moving. Can only be immobilized by the enemy.
Shield door set to be really weak en core is exposed.

NPC driver on re spawn timer.

I would die of happiness if they put an elephant/mammoth in H5.

I really love this idea :open_mouth:
Go for the Halo 4 vehicle
Elephant?

Ahh feedback. It’s such a beautiful thing. Thanks everyone.

if bases were mobile whats to stop people from parking them next to each other and holding both?