Warzone Loadouts?

So I know loadouts divided people back in Halo 4, but I would like to see a way to set my “preferred spawn” loadout if you will, for each Req Level in Warzone. It’s irritating to hear Palmer say “Level X Reqs available” right as I’m pressing X to respawn.

343, please create a way to set different default spawns for each Req Level achieved so I don’t have to scroll through over a dozen variants of BRs to set the one BR I wish to come into Warzone with. Here is what I mean:

Level 1: (Default) Standard Assault Rifle & Magnum
Level 2: Kinetic Bolts AR & Magnum
Level 3: Longshot BR & Stabilizer Jets AR
Level 4: Kinetic Bolt Longshot BR & Stabilizer Jets AR
Level 5: Kinetic Bolt Longshot BR & Kinetic Bolt Projection SMG, add default Armor mod at this level forward
Level 6: DMR & Kinetic Bolt Projection SMG
Level 7: Silenced DMR & Kinetic Bolt Projection SMG
Level 8: Longbarrel DMR & Energy Bayonet AR

Being able to set these outside of the time crunch of an actual Warzone match would be awesome, especially for those of us that are creatures of habit.

Shy of full loadouts, could we at least have the ability to “favorite” certain weapon variants and hide others, putting favorites near the beginning and hidden only at the far right end?
In my own experience, I don’t like the Classic BR variants (to each their own, but I dislike the scope), but I own so many of them now, they slow me down getting to some of the other BR cards I prefer.

Anyone else like this idea? We’d obviously have to go through the Req menu to spawn power weapons and vehicles, but not having to scroll through loadout weapon cards each time you level up would be convenient. Since you could only set what you’d already unlocked, it would make no impact on gameplay either. If you like my idea, share your preferred loadouts in a reply.

The addition of new control options prove 343 is interested in what the community wants and I commend them for paying attention.

Thanks.

Glad i wasted 10000 req points on an smg with a recycled br sight. Stupid as hell

This idea has been mentioned quite a few times already, I think it’s fantastic and would love to see this.

That would be a dream come true!

I believe the reason they haven’t done a loadout thing, is if you really pay attention to the game every single loadout weapon can be used based on whats going on. Especially in regular Warzone the battlefield can change so much, one minute your cqc, then your long range, then you have enemy vehicles in your base, then you have enemy ai to fight, then a legendary boss to take down, then one of your bases is getting taken over and you just outside. Like Warzone literally changes so much if we had loadouts we’d have to consistently be changing them. The situations just change to much to think you can have a class or enough classes to do everything. Not to mention loadout weapons cant do everything, otherwise what was the point of power weapons. I mean one could argue they can but compared to power weapons loadout weapons take forever. Not to mention armor abilities have to keep changing based on whats going on as well. One minute it might seem good to have sensors on, then bam cqc happens then you want the medic recharge armor ability. Switch from that right to trying to capture a base or fight enemy ai in which case you’ll want the tougher energy shield armor ability. And in this rant I’ve just listed plenty of senarios of how many different times you have to keep altering how you play. Well at least if you playing to win. And even then I’ve been on enough warzones to know that even if you give it your all the other team can still pull off an upset. There is just to much strategy for you to have time to worry about having specific loadouts for specific jobs the battlefield evolves way to much way to quickly.

> 2533274843019577;5:
> I believe the reason they haven’t done a loadout thing, is if you really pay attention to the game every single loadout weapon can be used based on whats going on. Especially in regular Warzone the battlefield can change so much, one minute your cqc, then your long range, then you have enemy vehicles in your base, then you have enemy ai to fight, then a legendary boss to take down, then one of your bases is getting taken over and you just outside. Like Warzone literally changes so much if we had loadouts we’d have to consistently be changing them.

I don’t disagree, which is why I suggest preferred default loadouts, rather than strict loadouts. The way I would make this work would be to have maybe two loadouts you could edit per level, then make either the bumpers or the triggers switch your two weapons (and armor mod if level 5 or higher) to those of the preset loadout. You could then still make adjustments to how you will spawn, as you do now, with Y before you spawn in with X. The preferred loadouts would just make making multiple weapon swaps faster and more convenient before respawn.

I don’t see why not, its actually useful and a good idea

How is this still not a thing. Especially with the new firefight stuff it is maddening having to switch to a better AR at the beginning of every match. Not to mention, as a creature of habit, I almost always choose the same weapons at each level. It’s freaking stupid that there is no loadout options