Warzone Loadout Weapons

Ive been playing some warzone lately. I see things like suppressors and carbines and lightrifles, and they cost 2-5 RP and they go away when you die. Why would you spend 4 RP on a carbine when you can use a longshot BR with magnetic bullets that you dont have to spend anything on. The basic loadout weapons from halo 4 should be able to be used like the BR, pistol, etc, but still require the same RP to be used (ex. Carbine level 4) so they would get used more. Thoughts?

Personally I felt it has been pretty balanced. Especially with covie weapons, they all have damage boosts that make them superior to the UNSC ones, like the storm rifle kicks a lot of -Yoink- and is a great assist weapon, but overheats quickly.

I personally would rather have a different UI, once you unlock a lot of the different versions of the different types of the same weapons, you have to scroll for awhile. Wish it would just be the same horizontal menue for Classic BR, BR, Sentinel BR, etc. then you just scroll up and down for attachments.

> 2533274838267151;2:
> Personally I felt it has been pretty balanced. Especially with covie weapons, they all have damage boosts that make them superior to the UNSC ones, like the storm rifle kicks a lot of -Yoink- and is a great assist weapon, but overheats quickly.
>
> I personally would rather have a different UI, once you unlock a lot of the different versions of the different types of the same weapons, you have to scroll for awhile. Wish it would just be the same horizontal menue for Classic BR, BR, Sentinel BR, etc. then you just scroll up and down for attachments.

Im getting so tired of using the BR though ;_;