Warzone loadout weapons only gamemode

This week I have played 3 or 4 warzone games with only AR and magnum due to the problem that game has had these days, and those games (when the problem affected everyone in the game) were pretty fun.

The thing that I liked most is that I didn’t get killed instantly with nornfang, banshees or the answer, and I had more chance to reverse and survive. Another thing is that is funny to see all the team going for the bosses to get their power weapon.

So, what do you think about a warzone gamemode with only loadout weapons and armor mods? and how feasible would be to have it?

The problem where nobody have access to their REQs happen to me in WZFF.

Surprisingly, my team took out the Phaetons only using AR/Magnum and whatever the enemies drop.

i also experienced this phenomena over the weekend in 3 of my games. I really enjoyed it also with no vehicles etc. Really makes team work and co-ordination a must.
The only problem were the legendary and mythic bosses. They didnt get touched due to not enough damage with ar and magnum.

So just remove reqs? Yeah I guess it would work, but where would be the excitement, the randomness which comes with sniping someone across the map?

I think allowing a max of req level 3 would be fun. You’d still gets hogs and ghosts but some basic weapons to counter. It would be like BTB with AI.

Agree with the OP. I’ve enjoyed warzone in the games where everyone only has magnums. Fun shootouts that last a while and at times nearly all players in one area doing it! Been fun

A watered down Warzone with just no-attachments Loadout weapons might be interesting. Just your AR, Magnum, and BR. No SMG or DMR. No vehicles. No Legendary/Mythic Bosses.

Heck, they could swap out the bosses with randomly spawning patches of AI to periodically give weapons for players to fight over.

With the absence of bosses, lower the Score count to something like say, 200 or 300 since it’d be kills only?

It won’t happen of course, but it’s a thought to think about all the same~

> 2533274850869596;7:
> A watered down Warzone with just no-attachments Loadout weapons might be interesting. Just your AR, Magnum, and BR. No SMG or DMR. No vehicles. No Legendary/Mythic Bosses.
>
> Heck, they could swap out the bosses with randomly spawning patches of AI to periodically give weapons for players to fight over.
>
> With the absence of bosses, lower the Score count to something like say, 200 or 300 since it’d be kills only?
>
> It won’t happen of course, but it’s a thought to think about all the same~

This is a great idea!

What would be cool is to have a Warzone mode not only with no REQs, but one that has weapons and vehicles on the map to compensate for the lack of such. It would make the mode like a true BTB with AI, and would promote map control and smart plays.

I think 2 reqs would be fun, so no brs. My friend Emperor vovie got 88 kills with a magnum in regular wz while reqs weren’t working

this a great idea, one that seems feasible because of how balanced it would be. it would also be fun if they could add a twist where after home base is secure you get max req level like in warzone turbo, so that everyone can pull out their nice loadout weapons early in the game. bayonet, knight blade, laser targeter, sound dampener, threat marker, all of these would be cool to get near the start of the game

I really like the sound of that idea. That way if I get tired of being farmed by players (with phaetons, nornfangs etc) trying to get Achilles I can go to that playlist

> 2533274890955642;1:
> So, what do you think about a warzone gamemode with only loadout weapons and armor mods? and how feasible would be to have it?

How feasible? Not very. Sounds like a blast, though, and I’m positive I’d enjoy it more than the typical Warzone experience.

What I’d love to see is basically 12v12 BTB (minus the BR as a loadout weapon) on Warzone maps. Magnum/AR loadout, power-weapons and vehicles placed on the map in neutral locations for teams to fight over and maybe a sniper rifle and a couple vehicle spawns at the home bases. That’s something I’d love to try.