Warzone "Limited" - A Warzone Idea

Back when Halo 5 first came out, over the first week…I found warzone more fun than I do now.
But I believe there is a main reason.
Lots of people, have everything (or nearly everything) unlocked.
We know what we want to use…so we do.
Level 4 REQs?
Time to get a Halo 2 BR, maybe an SMG…maybe a whiplash!
Level 6 REQs?
Time to get a DMR…maybe an Answer or Sniper Rifle!

So…“Warzone Limited” is my new idea.
Basically…you’d have your default loadouts unlocked
(base DMR, BR, AR, SMG and Magnum)
Then another random set of 20-40 REQs.
These could be boosts, armor mods, loadouts or weapons.
You might not be able to get an answer out that game.
It would be kind of like warzone in the first few weeks…
Where, if you saw an answer on the floor…you picked that thing up because you had new used it.

If this were to be introduced, you might not be able to use your…Sentinel DMR with Kinetic Bolts…might not be an option that game.
The only Sniper Rifle you can use that game might be an Arrow of Time…but you only have 2 of them! So you need to be careful…

I think, this would be a great idea.

TL;DR
Warzone with a random 20-40 items useable, the rest you can’t use the entire game.
Means its not the same over and over again, and you are limited with what you can use.

Thoughts?

So basically each game it goes you a random loadout options and power options basically?

> 2533274809220485;2:
> So basically each game it goes you a random loadout options and power options basically?

Yup!
So not everyone has the same weapons either.
So maybe only 4 people in the entire game even have the option to spawn in…say a Whiplash.
And only 2 people can spawn in a…recon DMR with a silencer (as an example)

Why not just make it like fiesta warzone. You spawn with random boost, weapons armor mod every time. Eh eh

> 2533274924290830;1:
>

I was thinking about something similar with a higher point total to win. Each time you died a random type of req would be ‘banned’ from use for the rest of the match. So first time you die you won’t be able to use, say sniper rifles, and the second suppressors. The third time maybe the overshields. And so on.

> 2533274881086487;4:
> Why not just make it like fiesta warzone. You spawn with random boost, weapons armor mod every time. Eh eh

Because like this, you still get options…but limited options.
Kind of like how it was at launch…a couple weeks after.
Before people all started buying silver packs first. :slight_smile:

> 2533274881086487;4:
> Why not just make it like fiesta warzone. You spawn with random boost, weapons armor mod every time. Eh eh

Have warzone where you spawn with random loadout weapons, and the only available reqs are random weapon and random vehicle

> 2533274800273184;7:
> > 2533274881086487;4:
> > Why not just make it like fiesta warzone. You spawn with random boost, weapons armor mod every time. Eh eh
>
>
> Have warzone where you spawn with random loadout weapons, and the only available reqs are random weapon and random vehicle

Ah yes sounds much better lol

> 2533274800273184;7:
> > 2533274881086487;4:
> > Why not just make it like fiesta warzone. You spawn with random boost, weapons armor mod every time. Eh eh
>
>
> Have warzone where you spawn with random loadout weapons, and the only available reqs are random weapon and random vehicle

Warzone Fiesta sounds like it could either be really great, or awful…
Guess the only way to find out would be to try it as a weekend playlist.

All I ever use is the BR anyways so game on.

I like the sound of this, would give players the incentive to use weapons and abilities they wouldn’t normally pick because they are a lot more limited (hence the name given).

> 2533274830929412;11:
> I like the sound of this, would give players the incentive to use weapons and abilities they wouldn’t normally pick because they are a lot more limited (hence the name given).

Like…when the game first came out… people quickly learned that whiplash and answer are insanely good.
So people never used arclight (until recently) or the appetite of destruction
This would make people do so.

This is an outstanding idea

Call it “343i Warzone”
It completely makes sense with the removal of content idea behind it.

i think warzone would be pretty fun with just those load out weapons. maybe a slightly lower point cap to compensate for no major power weapons

Interesting idea, it would have a greater effect on those who usually call in power weapons and vehicles leaving people who go an entire game with a BR variant more or less untouched.

P.S.
Penguins for the game 7 win tonight!

So its kinda like what Assault is if both teams aren’t pulling their REQs constantly? Massive 24 person infantry-based combat with light vehicles and the occasional power weapon?
Oh heck yes, that sounds like my JAM.

> 2661949065475413;14:
> Call it “343i Warzone”
> It completely makes sense with the removal of content idea behind it.

The savagery behind this post exceeds even my own

How about Warzone with only standard weapons and vehicles? No ONI Mantises, No Answers, No Energy Bayonets, just standard weapons, vehicles, armor mods and powerups.

No, I already don’t enjoy the randomness of the req system. So I would not be playing it. Good try tho

I just want them to release an official version of REQ-less Warzone like when the servers were acting up for everyone. Most fun I’ve had playing the mode.