Warzone less casual than Arena

It only took me one match to realize that Warzone is -Yoinked!- up compared to the 30+ Arena matches I played today. Seriously, I thought Warzone was the care-free social mode to screw around in that 343 told us, but apparently it counts toward your K/D (which is arguably the most important stat in all of FPS history). Throughout all my Arena matches today (to get rid of some RP boosts) I could easily keep my kills doubled or more over my deaths. After that I head into Warzone and I’m getting -Yoinked!- from every angle, barely able to keep a neutral K/D, barely able to even just stay alive because I guess the enemies didn’t know I had teammates. Maybe it had something to do with my team, but my team won this match so I guess it was just me and my -Yoink- luck. I’m guessing it’s because Warzone is so unbalanced, but seriously, it was over the top how lucky people got the jump on me, even when I had the advantage.

KD doesn’t matter in halo not in the slightest its the wins which count towards what division you go to mate.

Not to mention there’s an invisible RANKING system in Warzone
It exists! because I have a secondary account for my cousin and I let him play Warzone on that account and all the matches he got into where filled with people with mongooses and common cards not to mention horrible aiming and skill I played with his account for a bit since I was intrigued

After a few matches of N00b ownage I went back to my account hopped to Warzone and GOT OWNED By Cross Dmr/BR Tanks Banshees.etc
I can never win a Warzone match with my High level account its just useless :frowning:

People still care about internet statz?

You wait until you have to worry about your bills/money ratio. Then you’ll have a reason to complain!

Its more of the fact that people still play to win, K/D doesnt matter in halo only that you play the objective, this is more apparent in warzone due to it being all objective play.

If stats like K/D weren’t recorded for games then we wouldn’t have to worry about people like me complaining. You can say K/D doesn’t matter but that’s the go-to stat to trash talk someone in any FPS.

> 2535447829123498;4:
> People still care about internet statz?
>
> You wait until you have to worry about your bills/money ratio. Then you’ll have a reason to complain!

I’m only trying to enjoy my youth. You can tell by the post I made that I’m really immature when in the right circumstances.

While I’m wary of this “ranking” system because there is nothing more than anecdotal evidence, let’s just say it wouldn’t shock me to find out it actually does exist.

I feel like Warzone was a great idea but it was executed badly. The AI should do more than just give points, why not attack your bases? The randomness of who will win the match, or the game being instantly lost for the guy that doesn’t play with 7 other people. It seems a bit awkward, like there should be more to it.

> 2535447829123498;4:
> People still care about internet statz?
>
> You wait until you have to worry about your bills/money ratio. Then you’ll have a reason to complain!

PREACH