Warzone Legendary Kills Need To Be Damaged Based

So sick of this enemy team getting lucky with last shot when our team has our entire slough of high damage weaponry and vehicles, all shooting the damn boss!

343 already said no changes on this

Its how it is. Deal.

How it should be- If my team deals 75% of the damage, we get 75% of the points. They put the last few shots? Then they get whatever percentage was left. Very simple.

> 2533274875084332;4:
> How it should be- If my team deals 75% of the damage, we get 75% of the points. They put the last few shots? Then they get whatever percentage was left. Very simple.

agreed but 343 won’t change it. because that would require effort on their part

look all i am stating it brought up andd the official answer they are not tweaking it. just have map control near the boss fights.

> 2533274875084332;4:
> How it should be- If my team deals 75% of the damage, we get 75% of the points. They put the last few shots? Then they get whatever percentage was left. Very simple.

Also in favor of participation medals?

Its not about damage dealt…it’s about the kill shot. It always has been. Always will be. I’ve been on both sides of a boss kill. I’m fine with it the way it is.

I thought this too, but it does also add a cool dynamic. I managed to spawn a scorpion just in time in Noctus to kill the warden and swing a game in our favor just a few games ago. It was pretty thrilling!

I do also think it could translate to Legendary bosses hardly mattering anymore. I feel like most of the time both teams actually do a pretty even split of the damage to a boss. Each team getting ~75 points most times would be lame.

> 2533274815582829;7:
> > 2533274875084332;4:
> > How it should be- If my team deals 75% of the damage, we get 75% of the points. They put the last few shots? Then they get whatever percentage was left. Very simple.
>
>
> Also in favor of participation medals?
>
> Its not about damage dealt…it’s about the kill shot. It always has been. Always will be. I’ve been on both sides of a boss kill. I’m fine with it the way it is.

When you have been in a close match, where the final boss kill matters, and your whole team spawns their best REQs, does all the damage, only for the enemy team to fire literally one Br round at him and get the win. Then you can tell me it’s fine the way it is. Also, the last shot doesn’t even work well, if both teams fire the “last shot” at the same time, who gets the kill? The damage percentage for points willow work the best, many other games use a similar system.

> 2533274851326318;8:
> I thought this too, but it does also add a cool dynamic. I managed to spawn a scorpion just in time in Noctus to kill the warden and swing a game in our favor just a few games ago. It was pretty thrilling!
>
> I do also think it could translate to Legendary bosses hardly mattering anymore. I feel like most of the time both teams actually do a pretty even split of the damage to a boss. Each team getting ~75 points most times would be lame.

You do raise a good point there, what if there was an additional 50 point bonus for the last shot? Example, we do say, 100 points worth of damage, and get the last shot- therefore 150 points. We can do 10 points of damage, put the last shot and get 60 points total.

> 2533274875084332;9:
> > 2533274815582829;7:
> > > 2533274875084332;4:
> > > How it should be- If my team deals 75% of the damage, we get 75% of the points. They put the last few shots? Then they get whatever percentage was left. Very simple.
> >
> >
> > Also in favor of participation medals?
> >
> > Its not about damage dealt…it’s about the kill shot. It always has been. Always will be. I’ve been on both sides of a boss kill. I’m fine with it the way it is.
>
>
> When you have been in a close match, where the final boss kill matters, and your whole team spawns their best REQs, does all the damage, only for the enemy team to fire literally one Br round at him and get the win. Then you can tell me it’s fine the way it is. Also, the last shot doesn’t even work well, if both teams fire the “last shot” at the same time, who gets the kill? The damage percentage for points willow work the best, many other games use a similar system.

This

i lost count of times i have been shure i had the last shot but due to latency its awarded to the other team , i think the system is fine but its not working it you are not in the usa .

been on both sides of this scenario. bottom line you have to learn control the area by some the doing enemy crowd control its all about teamplay.

This adds no incentive for the other team to kill a boss your team has done the major damage to, only prevent you from killing it, as if they were to kill it, your team would get the majority of points.

I am all fine with boss stealing. However I think it’d be far more interesting if they just hid the boss health bars. Want to actually secure a kill? Get there and clean the area before going for the boss, who will shoot at all of you. Not only that, but I think there should be an increase in minions for it and more should be supplied as the boss’ health is drained.

> 2533274875084332;9:
> > 2533274815582829;7:
> > > 2533274875084332;4:
> > > How it should be- If my team deals 75% of the damage, we get 75% of the points. They put the last few shots? Then they get whatever percentage was left. Very simple.
> >
> >
> > Also in favor of participation medals?
> >
> > Its not about damage dealt…it’s about the kill shot. It always has been. Always will be. I’ve been on both sides of a boss kill. I’m fine with it the way it is.
>
>
> When you have been in a close match, where the final boss kill matters, and your whole team spawns their best REQs, does all the damage, only for the enemy team to fire literally one Br round at him and get the win. Then you can tell me it’s fine the way it is. Also, the last shot doesn’t even work well, if both teams fire the “last shot” at the same time, who gets the kill? The damage percentage for points willow work the best, many other games use a similar system.

“Play smarter, not harder”

> 2533274795123910;14:
> This adds no incentive for the other team to kill a boss your team has done the major damage to, only prevent you from killing it, as if they were to kill it, your team would get the majority of points.
>
> I am all fine with boss stealing. However I think it’d be far more interesting if they just hid the boss health bars. Want to actually secure a kill? Get there and clean the area before going for the boss, who will shoot at all of you. Not only that, but I think there should be an increase in minions for it and more should be supplied as the boss’ health is drained.

agreed on that part

That’s not luck, intelligent players are waiting for you to blindly take down the boss’s health so they can steal the kill. You’re letting them win, you’re being outplayed. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve stolen a legendary kill with a spartan laser while hiding in a bush because the enemy team is to dumb to scout around and take out the ninjas waiting for that kill. Most of the time when my team is working on the boss, if I don’t have a power weapon I’ll run around checking the usual spots trying to keep the ninjas at bay.

> 2533274875084332;4:

Very simple to get the last shot ?
Why don’t you get it so ?

That’s what we call strategy, wait the good moment, let ennemies do the main work and finish it…

I said this before and was told we just need to protect our kills better. So basically just been trying to lock down boss kills.

> 2535427333823153;13:
> been on both sides of this scenario. bottom line you have to learn control the area by some the doing enemy crowd control its all about teamplay.

Now that is true and I agree, but my problem is BR’s and DmRs can easily cross map last shot the boss, if the boss was not able to be cross mapped by load out weapons, I’d be perfectly fine with the last shot thing, as I agree locking down the boss area is part of the strategy. But as I said, even if you lock down and search the area, there is nothing stopping them from cross mapping with the weapons I listed from the load out.