Warzone Legendary Boosts

Does it change the amount I will get from a Warzone RP Boost or a Warzone XP boost depending on if I play Warzone or Warzone Assault?

Apparently not I just learnt in someone’s post the other day that all the amounts (excluding jackpots) are set amounts so it wont make a difference.

> 2533274879707118;2:
> Apparently not I just learnt in someone’s post the other day that all the amounts (excluding jackpots) are set amounts so it wont make a difference.

Yup. This is why seeing people complain about using an xp/rp boost which isn’t a jackpot or gambit frustrates me now as it has ALWAYS been a fixed amount from the very beginning yet people aren’t bothered to actually look at their post game stats and move the left stick and press a to see how much their boost has actually given them. Its been almost 7 months now since Halo 5 has come out and this is still being talked about…

It will DRASTICALLY increase the chances of you lagging out of the game.

> 2535411412065764;3:
> > 2533274879707118;2:
> > Apparently not I just learnt in someone’s post the other day that all the amounts (excluding jackpots) are set amounts so it wont make a difference.
>
>
> Yup. This is why seeing people complain about using an xp/rp boost which isn’t a jackpot or gambit frustrates me now as it has ALWAYS been a fixed amount from the very beginning yet people aren’t bothered to actually look at their post game stats and move the left stick and press a to see how much their boost has actually given them. Its been almost 7 months now since Halo 5 has come out and this is still being talked about…

Yeah I was one of those never complained tho just didn’t bother to look and though that if you win or lose and your performance affected boost was actually presently surprised to find out it was fixed because I always felt like i wasted a boost of i was in a losing match. now to give me something to do I’ve been going through each boost and recoded what the reward for them actually are