Warzone Kraken?

What happened to the Warzone Kraken mode we’ve seen in the November live stream update? That looked like a cool idea and I’m happy with any game mode at this point. It looked really cool and interesting. If this is the end of all the updates it’s really disappointing it hasn’t been added yet. I was very looking forward since the live stream.

> 2535434222156554;1:
> What happened to the Warzone Kraken mode we’ve seen in the November live stream update? That looked like a cool idea and I’m happy with any game mode at this point. It looked really cool and interesting. If this is the end of all the updates it’s really disappointing it hasn’t been added yet. I was very looking forward since the live stream.

It’s not the end of the updates…it might have been scraped or it might still be in development. Just give it time and see.

> 2535434222156554;1:
> What happened to the Warzone Kraken mode we’ve seen in the November live stream update? That looked like a cool idea and I’m happy with any game mode at this point. It looked really cool and interesting. If this is the end of all the updates it’s really disappointing it hasn’t been added yet. I was very looking forward since the live stream.

What is this ? Can you post a link to more information on this please?

This sounds interesting!

That was more than likely the name of a certain team testing out things… Not actually being a map or mode…

Here’s a screenshot of what he’s talking about. Considering that underneath the “Warzone Kraken”, it says “Warzone Urbran”, I feel like Kraken might have just been a code name for a future map (may or may not be the new Warzone map on Sangheilios). It would be cool to see a Kraken-based map though, let’s keep our fingers crossed!

> 2533274808386392;6:
> Here’s a screenshot of what he’s talking about. Considering that underneath the “Warzone Kraken”, it says “Warzone Urbran”, I feel like Kraken might have just been a code name for a future map (may or may not be the new Warzone map on Sangheilios). It would be cool to see a Kraken-based map though, let’s keep our fingers crossed!

No. Development team more likely. I forgot the exact thing.

If you actually looks on that Glamour interview with Bonnie Ross it shows up on the list.
From what I’ve heard in the rumor mill, it’s still a thing.

> 2533274809220485;7:
> > 2533274808386392;6:
> > Here’s a screenshot of what he’s talking about. Considering that underneath the “Warzone Kraken”, it says “Warzone Urbran”, I feel like Kraken might have just been a code name for a future map (may or may not be the new Warzone map on Sangheilios). It would be cool to see a Kraken-based map though, let’s keep our fingers crossed!
>
>
> No. Development team more likely. I forgot the exact thing.

Development team more likely? What do you mean by that?