Warzone Keeps Crashing

Here’s what happens.

I turn on my Xbox load up Halo 5.

I go to Warzone.

It searches, fines players, selects map starts loading.

Before the game finishes loading. It crashes and takes me back to the Xbox home page.

I go reload Halo 5, I can load up a match of Warzone just fine. Searches, finds players, loads map, and I’m in.

My brother is having the same issue on his xbox. Is this happening to anyone else?

The biggest reason this bugs me is because every game it kicks me out of before it loads it comes up.

Examples are here, here, and here.

I bring this up not only because it’s annoying but it’s also showing up in my service record that I have DNF’s and I finish every game. I’m not a rage quitter. You can even see that I have no stats, kills, nothing in the games it kicks me from.

> 2533274870389366;1:
> Here’s what happens.
>
> I turn on my Xbox load up Halo 5.
>
> I go to Warzone.
>
> It searches, fines players, selects map starts loading.
>
> Before the game finishes loading. It crashes and takes me back to the Xbox home page.
>
> I go reload Halo 5, I can load up a match of Warzone just fine. Searches, finds players, loads map, and I’m in.
>
> My brother is having the same issue on his xbox. Is this happening to anyone else?
>
> The biggest reason this bugs me is because every game it kicks me out of before it loads it comes up.
>
> Examples are here, here, and here.I bring this up not only because it’s annoying but it’s also showing up in my service record that I have DNF’s and I finish every game. I’m not a rage quitter. You can even see that I have no stats, kills, nothing in the games it kicks me from.

Halo 5 has a lot of crash issues. That happens in arena, customs, forge, and the menu. Halo 5 just crashes a lot.

> 2533274925370623;2:
> > 2533274870389366;1:
> > Here’s what happens.
> >
> > I turn on my Xbox load up Halo 5.
> >
> > I go to Warzone.
> >
> > It searches, fines players, selects map starts loading.
> >
> > Before the game finishes loading. It crashes and takes me back to the Xbox home page.
> >
> > I go reload Halo 5, I can load up a match of Warzone just fine. Searches, finds players, loads map, and I’m in.
> >
> > My brother is having the same issue on his xbox. Is this happening to anyone else?
> >
> > The biggest reason this bugs me is because every game it kicks me out of before it loads it comes up.
> >
> > Examples are here, here, and here.I bring this up not only because it’s annoying but it’s also showing up in my service record that I have DNF’s and I finish every game. I’m not a rage quitter. You can even see that I have no stats, kills, nothing in the games it kicks me from.
>
> Halo 5 has a lot of crash issues. That happens in arena, customs, forge, and the menu. Halo 5 just crashes a lot.

It’s never crashed on me except in Warzone.