Warzone just got real...annoying!

Warzone has become Warzone Arena/spawn locked/have fun with your level 3 rec’s and being down 850 to 47 and then stupid Palmer comes on and says some bull about winning by destroying their core…LOL, what a joke…I don’t think the matching algorithms are working…at all. Is anyone else having this trouble or do I just manage to get matched against full teams of xXxSn1pzedYoFac3xXx Pros…

P.S. yes…I’m not very good at this game, but I enjoy it and only really wish to be matched with close to equal teams. Seams like a reasonable request.

It’s been pretty uneven recently. My team either wrecks or gets wrecked minus one game where we led most the game by 1-200 points and then the other team got the last blow on the warden and pulled out the 100-150 point victory.

Coordinated Groups guarantee victory, there are NO gamemodes for playing by yourself and having fun

I will admit I get a good chuckle when the situation is truly hopeless and Palmer says we can still win.

This is simply due to the fact that they made the only social experience at launch the most effective REQ point farm. So all the try hards flood in after they plateau their CSR to farm armor.

> 2533274871929668;3:
> Coordinated Groups guarantee victory, there are NO gamemodes for playing by yourself and having fun

I can hold my own, but something infuriates me in every game I play. It seems that recently, I get into games more frequently where my team gets stomped. Most people jumped ship after realizing this game has so little replay value. Thus, you have either high leveled players left or those who spent money to unlock decent REQs. I’m sitting here with almost exclusively useless certifications. I don’t think I have received a sniper in a pack in over a week. Also, still no DMR despite being SR60 and having all Bronze packs exhausted.

The tactic that always wins is where the other team caps the base closest to your core…then your team for some reason can’t figure out that you have to throw numbers at that base to cap it or you’ll be spawning from your core the entire game…then the other team takes their sweet time capturing the other bases and by then every AI is so remote you don’t stand a chance.

> 2533274826203061;6:
> > 2533274871929668;3:
> > Coordinated Groups guarantee victory, there are NO gamemodes for playing by yourself and having fun
>
>
> I can hold my own, but something infuriates me in every game I play. It seems that recently, I get into games more frequently where my team gets stomped. Most people jumped ship after realizing this game has so little replay value. Thus, you have either high leveled players left or those who spent money to unlock decent REQs. I’m sitting here with almost exclusively useless certifications. I don’t think I have received a sniper in a pack in over a week. Also, still no DMR despite being SR60 and having all Bronze packs exhausted.

My biggest frustrations are being pinned down in a base by 3 banshees raining fuel rods or 2 scorpion tanks( 1pinning down the base and 1 backing up the other tank so no one can sneak up on it)

I hope they come up with some balancing ideas that will bring the mode back to what was intended.

ive been seeing a lot of matches that end 1000-300 lately and never was the core destroyed. so many things about warzone need improving but 343 cant even spend time making actual spawn points what hope is there that they will make it enjoyable. the forge/social will be the only fun thing about halo and I feel like 343 will find a way to screw it up