Warzone - Joining a Game in Progress Issue

Is there a known issue that when you join a game in progress you sometimes aren’t able to use requisitions? To clarify: I joined a Warzone Turbo already in progress (this is just the most recent one, it has happened in past in non turbo) I can use any loadout since you are boosted to 9 (and in non turbo, it varies on what the max level you get) but you don’t build up req at all during the match so you can’t ‘purchase’ any weapons or vehicles.
I notice this in quite a few when joining this in games in progress fairly regularly, though I don’t join too many games in progress to really keep track so wasn’t sure if this is an issue or just kind of bad luck type thing on my part.

Wish I could be more specific (or better at explaining)

Thanks

Just happened to me in Warzone Turbo as well. I have also had it happen during regular Warzone.

I experienced this issue yesterday in Warzone Turbo.

I’ve had this 3 games in a row, it’s making me want to break my disc and never play this game again

Yeah I have had it happen multiple times in a row which makes for some frustration. That is why I was curious if it was a known issue that they are working on

> 2533274967984175;4:
> I’ve had this 3 games in a row, it’s making me want to break my disc and never play this game again

Ditto. I’ve wasted 4 rare or better boosts. Wasted = either doing incredibly bad (since everyone else has level 9 reqs and I have none) or quitting because it isn’t fun to play against level 9 reqs with only the loadout weapons.

I’ve had this happen in every warzone game I’ve joined already in progress over the last 3 days. Three were warzone turbo and one normal warzone.