Warzone isnt that fun!

I was really excited for the whole thing but it needs improvement.

The ai aren’t munch help and get in the way more then anything.

Eliminating promethans and elites should count as kills. Serving a much greater purose to take them out with fellow teamates.

The big thing is how many assists you get a game and how many kills you get. Just about every kill you get is stolen from another and every assist you get is a kill taken from you. Please make a thing similar to battlefield’s assist counts as kill.

The assault rifle is just fine it doesn’t need to be nerfed or tweaked. The gun has been useless for years now and the time that it’s actually good people complain about it. That is simply ruining the game. I can’t even remember actually keep an ar in any game custom,campagn and matchmaking. Please leave it be!

The storm rifle needs a buff its completely useless it’s how the assault rifle in past halo games use to be. Please fix this because as a power weapon the only use is to sell it for req points.

As for the warden eternal I thing the main boss should be replaced every now and then. I would love to see tartaurs from halo 2 swinging his gravity hammer (in which I miss) at everything and brutes going nuts

Warzone Assault is great if you have a party with 8 or more and can work as a team. I am not a fan of just Warzone though.

I don’t really like warzone my self I feel the whole attack and defend thing is bleak. Should be one team defending a Base and has based advantages until we rip through when game begins I don’t even have time to break before we are being infiltrated lol

warzone is ok but it cannot completely replace good old BTB and invasion. I would love to have these gametypes back in halo 5.

Feels like an extremely stripped down MOBA. Got old quick.

Guess there’s just no pleasing people.

Some people where never going to like it, it’s everything they said it would be though.
I love it, only game mode I enjoy more is Breakout.

Warzone has its potential if you have a team-mates to play it with, other than that, it’s difficult to organize a group of random people without mics. I understand why 343i put that in there since everyone who purchases a xbox one has a headset; However, not everyone wants to talk on the thing or even use it. Not to mention the spamming of Tanks…Horrible, I greatly miss BTB and disappointed that did not put that in the initial release of the game. I think 343 was more focused on balance and gameplay, than the actual playlists themselves and minor tweaks (Coughs::Radar::Coughs) =D But it’s a fun game all around!

I essentially use Warzone as a social playlist. If we ever get an actual social playlist, I’ll never touch it. Not a fan at all.

don’t like warzone at all

I just find it annoying that boss kills are given to the team that put the last shot it and not who did the most damage. It is way to easy to get easy victory points by waiting for others to drain its heath and steal the kill with a well timed shot.

I have a lot of fun playing Warzone Assault It goes by a lot faster than a regular Warzone match and it seems like I can rack up more REQ points playing that mode.

My biggest problem are the ghost .everyone has them and every time you get a req pack you get 50 more. They need to be Requisition level 5 or 6 bc how good they are or give us armor lock

it’s a place to get lots and lots of medals

/thread

also, i really like warzone

> 2533274816739655;1:
> I was really excited for the whole thing but it needs improvement.
>
> The ai aren’t munch help and get in the way more then anything.
>
> Eliminating promethans and elites should count as kills. Serving a much greater purose to take them out with fellow teamates.
>
> The big thing is how many assists you get a game and how many kills you get. Just about every kill you get is stolen from another and every assist you get is a kill taken from you. Please make a thing similar to battlefield’s assist counts as kill.
>
> The assault rifle is just fine it doesn’t need to be nerfed or tweaked. The gun has been useless for years now and the time that it’s actually good people complain about it. That is simply ruining the game. I can’t even remember actually keep an ar in any game custom,campagn and matchmaking. Please leave it be!
>
> The storm rifle needs a buff its completely useless it’s how the assault rifle in past halo games use to be. Please fix this because as a power weapon the only use is to sell it for req points.
>
> As for the warden eternal I thing the main boss should be replaced every now and then. I would love to see tartaurs from halo 2 swinging his gravity hammer (in which I miss) at everything and brutes going nuts

1. The ai shouldn’t do anything, this is matchmaking and not campaign.

2. No the enemy AI shouldn’t count as kills. They’re side objectives for the objective of 1000 points and have comedations of their own.

3. If you’re mad about all the assits you get, then kill the people faster. They’re not going to change that because its how halo has always worked. If you want what you’re describing, play COD or BF cause this is Halo and this is how halo works.

4. Don’t start asking for nerfed or buffed wepons because you’re asking for this game to be more like COD. Bungie never nerfed their guns, all they did was game option modifications and map modifications. As for 343, i don’t know if they kept to that in halo 4 because it was a bad matchmaking experience and i didn’t play enough to know.

5. Brutes? Really? The game most likely doesn’t even have the character model.

Lastly i want to say that warzone needs tweeks, but hardly any tweeks any of you have mentioned. Think more about the tweeks you want and realize whether or not they’re logical to the game and if they can even be done.