Warzone is the -Yoinking!- worst

When is BTB coming?

December. Any simple search would tell you.

And Warzone is amazing

Warzone is so much better then arena… I enjoy it.

I find warzone pretty fun. And I earned all my req packs in-game.

I find it to be absolute -Yoink-. Oh your winning? Too bad the enemy did 1% damage to that boss and now has a hundred point lead.

> 2545338003704776;5:
> I find it to be absolute -Yoink-. Oh your winning? Too bad the enemy did 1% damage to that boss and now has a hundred point lead.

So play the other one with the AI.

Warzone is great. Its not perfect but its great. Its a nice change from arena and the REQ packs makes it really fun.

Play Warzone assault if you don’t like losing boss kills. Or get better at controlling the area so the enemy team can’t steal it. Its quite a nice rush tho when you manage to steal that boss kill and suddenly you are tied again efter being under by 150 - 200 points.

I absolutely detest Warzone, I don’t see myself playing too much of Halo 5 multi until the playlist BTB is rightfully put into the game. I predict this deliberate omission is going to hurt the population as Warzone is no compromise for BTB.

> 2545338003704776;1:
> When is BTB coming?

When the people 343 brought over to make a bunch of Forge remakes and no original maps get done with them. Yes I’m mad.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

-inputs must be repeated (don’t carry over) when clambering or boosting
-no social playlists, no variety.
-aiming acceleration has deadzones, making it terrible and very notice. Aiming diagonally is slower than aiming side to side and aiming up is even slower. The -Yoink-.
-radar needs to be increased or just removed. It baits people into a false sense of security. We move twice as fast yet the radar is half the size.nice.
-taking away scoring in campaign, limiting custom game options. A general rule for sequels: don’t remove previous positive steps forward that are simple to carry over.
-warzone especially atk/def is poorly organized
-removing customization options (shoulders, etc). yet again, lame af.
-not being able to sprint whilst being shot. Extremely lame
-the time it takes to die in legendary is stupidly low
-weapon timers. The timers are way way too low. Securing a railgun can guarantee that you can control that whole side of the map until it respawns. Since and repeat. (railgun is also quite op)
-and not launching with forge and more maps. Stop. Releasing. Unfinished. Products. Don’t be surprised when halo 5 is abandoned. So disappointed with your “pro team.” Being worse than Halo 4 is saying a lot.
-Campaign was disgraceful as a whole. (What did you guys work on during the 11 month delay since the beta? The multiplayer is noticeably worse since then (aiming not working and radar)).
-Lying about the number of missions? (saying there are 15 and adding 3 walk around missions simply to be able to lie about it)Unless these things are addressed nearly immediately, the population will disappear rapidly. It is already happening. And deservingly so. MCC was a nightmare and yet some key mistakes (aiming acceleration and deadzones) are being repeated. Out of my 8 friends that I play with, all dislike the game. Two have traded it on. The reset were playing different games today. They abandoned it hoping it may be fixed in the future.the lack of talent and common sense stemming from 343 is impossible to ignore. Certainly the last time I am support them if these issues are not addressed right away.
-booting/banning people for killing teammates after the game has ended? Nice
-spawning outside of the map
-unable to calculate KDA? Nice. I have just over a 2.0 yet it displays as a 10. Messing up an excel spreadsheet is unacceptable
-no medal chest at the end of games? K
-did the marketing directions never play the game?

• Spartan companies, yet no clan matches
    -over inflating ranks. So many subpar players are getting played super highly. Take a note from league of legends. Start them low and let them climb.
    -beat downs lunging but not hitting?
    -friendly AI are atrocious. Stopping two feet infront of you, not reviving, barely participating in fights, etc
    -rarity of armors, etc does not show after unlock.
    -story writing was just painful. Both dialogue and story.