Warzone is awesome! I have some recommendations.

TLDR; Tell me what you think of Warzone, Check out my videos, and I would like it if some things could be added.

I like the higher player count, A.I. that come in and can be taken out, and the bigger maps.
I have played a couple matches on all the maps now and I got to say they are awesome.

A few matches I uploaded.

• Halo 5 My First Warzone Match Part 1 Raid on Apex 1080p60f: Halo 5 My First Warzone Match Part 1 Raid on Apex 1080p60fps - YouTube - Halo 5 My First Warzone Match Part 2 Raid on Apex 1080p60fps: Halo 5 My First Warzone Match Part 2 Raid on Apex 1080p60fps - YouTube - Halo 5 Warzone March on Stormbreak Part 1 1080p60fps: Halo 5 Warzone March on Stormbreak Part 1 1080p60fps - YouTube - Halo 5 Warzone March on Stormbreak Part 2 1080p60fps: Halo 5 Warzone March on Stormbreak Part 2 1080p60fps - YouTube - Halo 5 Warzone Escape from ARC Part 1 1080p60fps: Halo 5 Warzone Escape from ARC Part 1 1080p60fps - YouTube - Halo 5 Warzone Escape from ARC Part 2 1080p60fps: Halo 5 Warzone Escape from ARC Part 2 1080p60fps - YouTube
  • I do not know to what extent the AI and map scripts can be tweaked but if the developers can make it so AI drop more often and take bases that would be cool. These units specific units would not have to be worth points for the teams but I always like the 3rd party type firefights from Halo campaigns with the Flood vs Covenant vs UNSC vs Sentinels vs Prometheans (Halo 4). I remember from a live stream or interview that the developers said they just wanted to get Warzone working in Halo 5 so like I said I do not know how much they can tweak but even more often Covenant and Promethean drops would liven up the battlefield even more. - Can we also get a audio notification when a base is being taken? I have listened for it when people try to convert bases but I am pretty sure there is not a notification but only the bar filling around the Diamond. Also if we could get a way to request help on the bosses other than a audio Q from Commander Palmer. I feel like people kind of ignore the huge point potential sometimes once all the bases are captured. I do understand however once the core is vulnerable then people should mostly be attempting to destroy it but players seem to be, understandably, hesitant to launch assaults on bases.Also if someone could answer this for me that would be great. Do we all level up at the same time or is it individual in terms of the Req level we are? I could not really tell. Anyway go play Warzone it is much fun.