Warzone intro idea

So you know how at the start of every warzone match there is that little cutscene of the pelicans flying over the map, or the drop pods coming down from the sky. I thought it would be far more interesting and fun to remove those cutscenes and instead replace them with first person view.

For example when the drop pods come down from orbit, instead of having a cutscene showing the pods drop, you could instead be inside the pod all the way until it hits the ground, your spartan then kicks open the door and that’s when the game starts. Or when the pelicans are flying over the map you and the rest of your team are all sat in the back of the pelican until it lands. Kind of like the silent cartographer mission in halo 1 where you are sat in the back and then jump out to storm the beach.

Thoughts?

> 2535417282069462;1:
> So you know how at the start of every warzone match there is that little cutscene of the pelicans flying over the map, or the drop pods coming down from the sky. I thought it would be far more interesting and fun to remove those cutscenes and instead replace them with first person view.
>
> For example when the drop pods come down from orbit, instead of having a cutscene showing the pods drop, you could instead be inside the pod all the way until it hits the ground, your spartan then kicks open the door and that’s when the game starts. Or when the pelicans are flying over the map you and the rest of your team are all sat in the back of the pelican until it lands. Kind of like the silent cartographer mission in halo 1 where you are sat in the back and then jump out to storm the beach.
>
> Thoughts?

I want my Spartan to be dropped off by a giant red dragon that breathes rainbow colored fire and let’s out a mighty roar before retreating once I’ve been dropped into the core room or just outside it. I like to make an entrance.

I’m all for immersive gameplay. I like this idea.

Sounds more fun to watch especially the drop pods

> 2535420504046140;4:
> Sounds more fun to watch especially the drop pods

When you are in the drop pod there are windows to look out of. You can watch the pods drop in front of you as you drop with them

Sounds great! 343i GET THIS GOING LADS!

I think it’s alright the way it is, but that would certainly still be cool. I’d personally prefer more varied scenarios and more detailed animations, akin to the cutscenes in Killzone 3’s Invasion-type mode.

I’d be happy if they at least fixed the intro music so it played every time…

Excellent Idea. Same thing can be done for the outro!