Warzone Infection

I feel like not only getting infection in normal arena, but we should get one in Warzone as well!

It would be its own category similar to Warzone and Warzone assault, but would be 24 player infection and variations of the Warzone maps. Maybe even a new REQ variant thrown in.

What at do you think about having 24 player infection?

it would be fun and i know there would be lots of screaming in terror when you are swarmed by 12 zombies

> 2533274856138272;2:
> it would be fun and i know there would be lots of screaming in terror when you are swarmed by 12 zombies

Ahem. Its WARZONE infection. I can go into custom games, be swarmed by 12 zombies, and still have three guys backing me up. I want 23 ZOMBIES chasing me to my grave, backed up by FLOOD AI BOTS!!
IMAGINE!

What about a style where its like infection but instead of coming back as like a zombie/melee you comeback as like an “armorless” spartan or something. So you’d start as normal/defense with 1 life, when you die you basically become a marine/fight the remaining guys with unlimited lives/can use some reqs. Or, similar but you get to pick different AI enemies to come back as based on your reqs; no reqs you can be a grunt, 2 reqs better armed grunt or crawler, 3 is a jackal, 4 could be a soldier, 5 an elite, and so on.

Where do I sign up?

> 2533274891745993;3:
> > 2533274856138272;2:
> > it would be fun and i know there would be lots of screaming in terror when you are swarmed by 12 zombies
>
>
> Ahem. Its WARZONE infection. I can go into custom games, be swarmed by 12 zombies, and still have three guys backing me up. I want 23 ZOMBIES chasing me to my grave, backed up by FLOOD AI BOTS!!
> IMAGINE!

Dang that sounds awesome!

Butt… Flood = Space Zombies XD
It would be cool T_T

Yes

I’d love to see that come to Halo 5.

DEADZONE. Use warzone assault maps and add a fog or nighttime. Maybe the flood has a cutscene where 6 overshielded Flood Spartans come down in Flood Dispersal Pods. It would have a counter at the top “# Spartans Alive” And then have the beginning cutscene for Spartans be the flood scene. Then the if a flood kills a Spartan, the Spartans dead body gets infected by flood spores and you spawn in your place of death with a overshield for 5 seconds. Flood can grab armament from Spartans, but the accuracy, steadiness, and damage is decreased, whole recoil is increased. You automatically have a flood claw as a Spartan. And Spartans have a Level 4 REQ at start. So grab your Blaze of Glory and a Whiplash and tear em up. Btw, Flood have a %50 speed, jump height, and melee distance increase.

> 2533274808945466;1:
> I feel like not only getting infection in normal arena, but we should get one in Warzone as well!
>
> It would be its own category similar to Warzone and Warzone assault, but would be 24 player infection and variations of the Warzone maps. Maybe even a new REQ variant thrown in.
>
> What at do you think about having 24 player infection?

that would be interesting, so like over time the more kills you rack up the more levels you go up n more reqs you can get.

> 2533274880627067;10:
> DEADZONE. Use warzone assault maps and add a fog or nighttime. Maybe the flood has a cutscene where 6 overshielded Flood Spartans come down in Flood Dispersal Pods. It would have a counter at the top “# Spartans Alive” And then have the beginning cutscene for Spartans be the flood scene. Then the if a flood kills a Spartan, the Spartans dead body gets infected by flood spores and you spawn in your place of death with a overshield for 5 seconds. Flood can grab armament from Spartans, but the accuracy, steadiness, and damage is decreased, whole recoil is increased. You automatically have a flood claw as a Spartan. And Spartans have a Level 4 REQ at start. So grab your Blaze of Glory and a Whiplash and tear em up. Btw, Flood have a %50 speed, jump height, and melee distance increase.

Love the name and idea. i would also love the flood ai and the different forms from past halo games

You sir are a genius

It would be cool if the Alpha flood could turn dead bodies into flood ai that hunt down players too.

> 2533274880627067;10:
> DEADZONE. Use warzone assault maps and add a fog or nighttime. Maybe the flood has a cutscene where 6 overshielded Flood Spartans come down in Flood Dispersal Pods. It would have a counter at the top “# Spartans Alive” And then have the beginning cutscene for Spartans be the flood scene. Then the if a flood kills a Spartan, the Spartans dead body gets infected by flood spores and you spawn in your place of death with a overshield for 5 seconds. Flood can grab armament from Spartans, but the accuracy, steadiness, and damage is decreased, whole recoil is increased. You automatically have a flood claw as a Spartan. And Spartans have a Level 4 REQ at start. So grab your Blaze of Glory and a Whiplash and tear em up. Btw, Flood have a %50 speed, jump height, and melee distance increase.

Love the name. I would play it!