Warzone Infection

Now i know this sounds wierd and some people might find it stupid, but hear me out. I had this idea the other day while reading through a Infection refresh thread. Wouldn’t it be cool for a large scale infection game? 24 players as per the usual amount in a Warzone game, 5 start out as infected to kinda even the odds a bit, rounds would roughly last less than 10 minutes (or more, we could always reduce the amount of rounds, or maybe not have rounds at all, make it an objective type thing. I say objective because I feel that having infected around will make it more difficult and make you choose your actions more carefully) no REQ’s to be called in, but some power weapons to spawn every now and then. Basic infection rules. Instead of shotgun and an AR, maybe a pistol and a shotgun, or an AR and a DMR. Please feel free to add to this or make suggestions! i know it sounds like this game mode wouldn’t work but i couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to have this variation of infection.

As soon as my brain wrapped itself around the subject matter of this thread I instantly got an erection…

I think this would be pretty cool. Maybe on the Assault maps so it’s a bit smaller

Maybe Infection on Warzone maps with REQs…

Can’t wait to camp on top of the monument with my answer…

Infection with REQs sounds like a disasterHonestly though I’d rather have more infection gametypes, so maybe large scale infection would be cool

Would be perfect for Halloween.

Or Haloween…

A change of pace playlist. Like a week to try it out and stop with this TTS or super fiesta every othet week. Give us something different like this.

GOMOUNTIES1
I agree completely, infection on War Zone would be perfect for Halloween, And 343 should just keep it, instead of taking it away after Halloween is over.

> 2533274865419650;2:
> As soon as my brain wrapped itself around the subject matter of this thread I instantly got an erection…

Same dude, same. While it seems like a great idea, there are a bit of flaws, Such as the fact that it does not exactly follow the story (Which does not really matter as Firefight is apparently a simulation…). But a Warzone Infection…sounds beautiful, and great. Won’t get approved by 343, but with a few support from the community, a lot of forums, and a LOT of emails, we can make this come true. It would be great to have it round-based, with the revival system in place when someone dies, like in the campaign.