Warzone in Infinite?

Hey guys,
I’m sorry if this is a question already answered, but I was wondering if Warzone is returning in Infinite. I think I read somewhere that the REQ pack system will be discontinued for Halo Infinite, but I was wondering if that will be extended to Warzone as well.

We don’t know if Warzone will be making a return yet.

No seems likely, but right now it’s simply we don’t know.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> We don’t know if Warzone will be making a return yet.
>
> No seems likely, but right now it’s simply we don’t know.

yeah it doesn’t work without the req system

Probably not after how it worked out, unless they changed things up.

I think warzone was a great idea ruined by the terrible req system that plagued H5. I hope they keep the concept but improve on it but only time will tell.

> 2533274841519598;5:
> I think warzone was a great idea ruined by the terrible req system that plagued H5. I hope they keep the concept but improve on it but only time will tell.

Same.
I think the core or Warzone may make a return in a new game mode, but it’ll be tooled to for whatever systems they decide to implement into Infinite.

i would love to see it return but not in req packs i feel like a point system would be good to redeem guns and vehicles

My bet is Infinite will feature some kind of Warzone-esque game mode with a large player count that utilizes segments of the ring. If not at launch then shortly after.

Warzone is synonymous to the requisition system in Halo 5. Since reqs aren’t returning, Warzone will likely follow. There’s word of a Big Team 2.0 so it’s safe to assume they’re phasing it out entirely

It’s quite likely it will be. When H5 was released 343 mentioned that this Warzone is a sort of beta test for them. Now I’m happy that reqs will be gone so I’m going to assume they will take the core of what was Warzone and expand on it to make it unique. I hope 343 can pull this off because Warzone was interesting I personally didn’t like it because the mass req usage ruined it for me.