Warzone in Infinite?

Will Infinite have a Warzone-like mode?

I’m willing to bet they will have a nice blend of the halo 5 warzone/firefight with the new style we see in infinite. BTB can only do so much, having a gamemode like warzone/firefight with other players and AI enemies would be a no-brainer for 343 IMO. If we don’t see this on launch, they’ll probably add something like it shortly after, during the first 1 or 2 big updates.

While a lot of people dislike Halo 5, there’s definitely a good amount of things that it did right, or at least made a good attempt at doing right.

I’d like to see a 4 player and a 12 player firefight… no reqs please lol

> 2535428598788379;3:
> I’d like to see a 4 player and a 12 player firefight… no reqs please lol

They could easily have the mode with and without reqs. They obviously wouldn’t use the same version of the req system as Halo 5 tho, with packs and cards etc

Warzone was Halo 5’s version of microtransactions, whereas with Infinite its about cosmetics mainly.

They may add a version of Warzone, but no pay-to-win mechanics obviously, it would probably be a version of BTB.

I’d love to see a PvPvE mode in Infinite. Microtransactions aside, Warzone was one of Halo 5’s best features.

> 2533274845983347;5:
> Warzone was Halo 5’s version of microtransactions, whereas with Infinite its about cosmetics mainly.
>
> They may add a version of Warzone, but no pay-to-win mechanics obviously, it would probably be a version of BTB.

I never once spent a dollar on a pack in halo 5, you can get them by just playing the game…

I had a 2.7 KDA in multiplayer and a 5 or higher KDA in warzone. It wasn’t pay to win lmao…

> 2535410017197749;7:
> > 2533274845983347;5:
> > Warzone was Halo 5’s version of microtransactions, whereas with Infinite its about cosmetics mainly.
> >
> > They may add a version of Warzone, but no pay-to-win mechanics obviously, it would probably be a version of BTB.
>
> I never once spent a dollar on a pack in halo 5, you can get them by just playing the game…
>
> I had a 2.7 KDA in multiplayer and a 5 or higher KDA in warzone. It wasn’t pay to win lmao…

It doesn’t matter what you believe it was, I was speaking to the overall criticism that Warzone got from fans.

My point still stands: Infinite doesn’t need Warzone and definitely not its type of microtransactions, so if they do decide to bring it back it won’t have the same amount of randomness. It would probably be months after release frankly, we still haven’t even heard about Firefight so Infinite is looking like a slow burner.

> 2533274845983347;8:
> > 2535410017197749;7:
> > > 2533274845983347;5:
> > > Warzone was Halo 5’s version of microtransactions, whereas with Infinite its about cosmetics mainly.
> > >
> > > They may add a version of Warzone, but no pay-to-win mechanics obviously, it would probably be a version of BTB.
> >
> > I never once spent a dollar on a pack in halo 5, you can get them by just playing the game…
> >
> > I had a 2.7 KDA in multiplayer and a 5 or higher KDA in warzone. It wasn’t pay to win lmao…
>
> It doesn’t matter what you believe it was, I was speaking to the overall criticism that Warzone got from fans.
>
> My point still stands: Infinite doesn’t need Warzone and definitely not its type of microtransactions, so if they do decide to bring it back it won’t have the same amount of randomness. It would probably be months after release frankly, we still haven’t even heard about Firefight so Infinite is looking like a slow burner.

I didn’t mention my beliefs, I used objective facts, not opinion.

Spoiler Alert: facts don’t care about feelings

And yes, you are correct, if they add a Warzone/firefight type mode that is similar to Halo 5’s, it will be in a future update, not at launch.