Warzone impossible to win

I’ve had four games in a row where I have come in the top 5 at least, I focus on the bosses but my team just ends up getting trapped in one of the bases. What am I supposed to do, the enemy team have wasps and mantis so often its unbalanced. What strategies do you recommend since this makes warzone so boring.

Honestly take a break. It’s what I do with any game that seems like it’s impossible. Come back happy and eager to play

> 2535462450434439;2:
> Honestly take a break. It’s what I do with any game that seems like it’s impossible. Come back happy and eager to play

This. Taking a long break from one game can be very helpful in the long run. College has me very busy - meaning I don’t really have an opportunity to pick up the controller - so the anticipation of coming back to playing with my friends keeps things fresh. A nice surprise might await upon your return, too.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

What these guys said, I haven’t played in a few months. Honestly, don’t miss the cancer. I could only imagine how much more lopsided the game has gotten with more of top percenters clinging together to crush fodder teams to above average teams. Haven’t been on Xbox all together to play games, I’ve recently just logged on here to see if there is any news worthwhile changes. Play something else or take a break from Xbox. He :man_shrugging:t5:It’s also less money you have to worry about. Btw don’t bother thinking you can hang out in arena forever, because it won’t last unless you were a hardcore Arena/social player to begin with

Are players going in as teams? Its not my performance thats the problem, although I wish I knew more about which reqs are most useful.

> 2533274857070606;5:
> Are players going in as teams? Its not my performance thats the problem, although I wish I knew more about which reqs are most useful.

Needle carbine and the rare saw are my favorite reqs. Yeah its mostly people going in as teams, if you want you can add me and I can get a big party to play this weekend.

> 2533274856300271;6:
> > 2533274857070606;5:
> > Are players going in as teams? Its not my performance thats the problem, although I wish I knew more about which reqs are most useful.
>
> Needle carbine and the rare saw are my favorite reqs. Yeah its mostly people going in as teams, if you want you can add me and I can get a big party to play this weekend.

Can do, will add you

> 2533274857070606;7:
> > 2533274856300271;6:
> > > 2533274857070606;5:
> > > Are players going in as teams? Its not my performance thats the problem, although I wish I knew more about which reqs are most useful.
> >
> > Needle carbine and the rare saw are my favorite reqs. Yeah its mostly people going in as teams, if you want you can add me and I can get a big party to play this weekend.
>
> Can do, will add you

Sounds good dude, ill most likely be on tonight and tomorrow and for sure Saturday.

Keep playing cause you’ll eventually get a win. Only advice would be to play with a limited party, but not a full one or you won’t find games.

I find Warzone Assault more enjoyable than vanilla Warzone - game time length, no bosses to distort team score, more infantry battles. It still ends up with some games having a lack of balance - teams v randoms. If you don’t want to go to Arena style games that may help.

> 2533274857070606;1:
> I’ve had four games in a row where I have come in the top 5 at least, I focus on the bosses but my team just ends up getting trapped in one of the bases. What am I supposed to do, the enemy team have wasps and mantis so often its unbalanced. What strategies do you recommend since this makes warzone so boring.

Do you understand it’s not impossible as if you lose then the enemy team won but just get some friends that know what they are doing

My personal record was nine losses in a row I believe. But when it comes to warzone I care more about just having fun and my personal performance than if my team wins or loses.

As a solo que player for most of Halo 5 I can say I really don’t care much about winning in WZ I just go for my individual score for the most part which is fun for me and leave it like that then again I don’t much warzone anymore.