Warzone ideas

Warzone Marathon - instead of 1000 to win…5k or 10k.

And how about if the AI drop-ins were a bit more random? And unannounced?

imagine if there was a big fire fight going on in the monument or the spire and all of a sudden 2 or 3 Legendary Bosses and their crews arrived and added to the chaos

i just think that with their arrivals being announced and shown up on the HUD it sort of spoils it a bit when they arrive (can understand it for the ones who turn up away from the action)

It would go on way too long to be enjoyable, or too long for people to actually play. The maps would have to be bigger with more spartans to compensate. Which, as far as I’m aware, isn’t possible with Halo 5s engine. Maybe in Halo 6, but probably not.

I like the idea of unannounced enemies randomly spawning in to wreck people as long as it didn’t interfere too much with the whole pvp aspect. Fighting to get control of a hardpoint back from AI in the middle of a game instead of just the start would be a good idea too

yeh i suppose the 5k or 10k score is a bit much!

Warzone can be a bit draining

The flood… infected spartans…

I’d love this.
Reminds me of the good ol battlefield 3/4 days 1000 tickets on operation locker/metro station, lasted ages, so much fun though!

Unannounced boss drop ins would be awesome. Anything to shut up Palmer. It would also be nice if they left power weapons around longer after someone using them has been killed. There have been times where I die with one, respawn and make it back to that same place at the base soon after, and it is gone already.

> 2535414442852878;7:
> Unannounced boss drop ins would be awesome. Anything to shut up Palmer. It would also be nice if they left power weapons around longer after someone using them has been killed. There have been times where I die with one, respawn and make it back to that same place at the base soon after, and it is gone already.

happens to me A LOT

although i usually console myself by hoping one of my team mates picked it up and is using it a lot better than i would anyway!

Instead of players coming in and stealing boss take-downs once one team has damaged a boss a lot, what if each boss has two health bars (for red and the blue team) and the first team to get the bosses health bar to 0 would get points/credit for the take-down. This would alleviate a lot of frustration after you put a bunch of clips into a boss and someone snakes it last minute from you.

New Recruits Welcome!
Sierra117