Warzone Idea

Super Fiesta Warzone.
Either spawn with a random req vehicle or a random req weapon every time you spawn in.
You must have the req card certificate to get that randomized req though. However it won’t use a req card you just need to have the certificate.
(You don’t get to pick the weapon or vehicle you get when you spawn)

That’d be fun, but sort of undoes the whole point of Warzone (The REQ system).
Wait, are you talking about Warzone, not Firefight? Fiesta gametypes work in smaller, 4v4 games, but the 12v12 with randomized weapons would be ridiculous!

> 2535420293795713;1:
> Super Fiesta Warzone.
> Either spawn with a random req vehicle or a random req weapon every time you spawn in.
> You must have the req card certificate to get that randomized req though. However it won’t use a req card you just need to have the certificate.
> (You don’t get to pick the weapon or vehicle you get when you spawn)

It would be a bit fun to see fiesta Warzone. However, the system must be somewhat fair even if the base concept lies behind RNG which means the idea of forcing the player to have cert for that req card to even have a chance to get that item will be more or less unfair. The difference between a req collection between 2 players can be massive and some players have got lucky with req cards to have a larger portion of good certifications which means the game can’t be fair at all.

My suggestion would actually be that there is an n% chance that you will spawn within a vehicle and you will otherwise play standard super fiesta with equal chance to get every different weapon.

> 2535422386455449;2:
> That’d be fun, but sort of undoes the whole point of Warzone (The REQ system).
> Wait, are you talking about Warzone, not Firefight? Fiesta gametypes work in smaller, 4v4 games, but the 12v12 with randomized weapons would be ridiculous!

Yeah it would get rid of the whole req system thing, however that’s why I said you’d have to have the certification for it to randomize that weapon/vehicle for you. Also it’d be 12v12 so it would be absolute chaos lol

> 2535469120778295;3:
> > 2535420293795713;1:
> > Super Fiesta Warzone.
> > Either spawn with a random req vehicle or a random req weapon every time you spawn in.
> > You must have the req card certificate to get that randomized req though. However it won’t use a req card you just need to have the certificate.
> > (You don’t get to pick the weapon or vehicle you get when you spawn)
>
> It would be a bit fun to see fiesta Warzone. However, the system must be somewhat fair even if the base concept lies behind RNG which means the idea of forcing the player to have cert for that req card to even have a chance to get that item will be more or less unfair. The difference between a req collection between 2 players can be massive and some players have got lucky with req cards to have a larger portion of good certifications which means the game can’t be fair at all.
>
> My suggestion would actually be that there is an n% chance that you will spawn within a vehicle and you will otherwise play standard super fiesta with equal chance to get every different weapon.

I really like that idea

I think it would be better if it was like normal fiesta where you could get any kind of weapon/vehicle. The whole REQ limitations just adds unnecessary complications and hurts the lower ranked players.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> I think it would be better if it was like normal fiesta where you could get any kind of weapon/vehicle. The whole REQ limitations just adds unnecessary complications and hurts the lower ranked players.

Yeah I agree. That’s why I like CuriousGalaxy91’s idea

Or an alternative war zone game type with a similar structure to ranked playlist, where you have the option of a separate war zone game which is ranked meaning that you don’t have to go up against sweaty overpowered gamers like… ispiteful

> 2535439074829653;8:
> Or an alternative war zone game type with a similar structure to ranked playlist, where you have the option of a separate war zone game which is ranked meaning that you don’t have to go up against sweaty overpowered gamers like… ispiteful

lol

Honestly, BTB Super Fiesta sounds a lot more viable than anything. We already have Warzone Turbo (if that counts) and BTB Super Fiesta would be less of a rage-inducing and bull****-riddled mess, especially when it comes to the vehicles.

> 2535429593088083;10:
> Honestly, BTB Super Fiesta sounds a lot more viable than anything. We already have Warzone Turbo (if that counts) and BTB Super Fiesta would be less of a rage-inducing and bull****-riddled mess, especially when it comes to the vehicles.

I mean yeah you do have a point on the Warzone Turbo thing. However, could you imagine Warzone Super Fiesta. Capturing the bases. Taking down bosses. It would truly be absolute chaos on a giant map with a ton of players, and personally, I like the idea of chaos.