Warzone idea more random attacks from NPC'S

I would really like it if there would spawn some more NPC, or groups of them attacking random bases that have been held for X amount of time, shooting everything they see ofcourse, this idea would have to be worked out ofcourse.
I just like to encounter more covies without a big warning next to them.

I’ve suggested this idea in the past. I think it would be a good way to make it challenging to hold the middle bases on the maps and alleviate the borderline total dominance they give to the team in control.

I’d love this. I get pretty bored with the extremely predictable NPC involvement. It varies with the map, but otherwise it’s the same thing every single time.

I agree. I would really like to see some NPC combatants that actively roam a little more to avoid the ease of a group of shooters, and will attempt to disrupt the ebb and flow of players taking and losing bases. Just a thought.

Several folks have brought this up. It would definitely make the game more dynamic and challenging. I am all for it!

> 2533274910813625;1:
> I would really like it if there would spawn some more NPC, or groups of them attacking random bases that have been held for X amount of time, shooting everything they see ofcourse, this idea would have to be worked out ofcourse.
> I just like to encounter more covies without a big warning next to them.

I vote for drop pods thats drop covanant ground troops at random places around the map. Npcs with set paths where if thy dont encounter combat right after spawning they will move to certain points before guarding an area. This event could be a random even that doesnt happen every warzone match, with varring strength of troops moving across the map. For example: one match could have a wraith guarded by a few ghosts that move through the center of th e map to guard a control point. Not a special named general, just a wraith and some ghosts. Another match could add patrols of jackals that patrol around the map until they find combat. Spawning periodicly. This would add a massive ammount of replay value for the small amount of maps, especially if 343 gets creative and plentiful with the random events. Another idea branching from this one, 343 could add another game mode that would be something along the lines of intence warzone. With 2 less max players, and a near constant flow of enemy ground troops patrolling the map attempting to steal bases from enemy and friendly players. If you like any of these ideas quote me and share what you want them to add. I really hope 343 listens to its fans, warzone has such great potetial.

> 2533274851326318;3:
> I’d love this. I get pretty bored with the extremely predictable NPC involvement. It varies with the map, but otherwise it’s the same thing every single time.

yea it does, maybe suprise drop pods (so no warming) could do the trick.

> 2533274860664098;6:
> > 2533274910813625;1:
> > I would really like it if there would spawn some more NPC, or groups of them attacking random bases that have been held for X amount of time, shooting everything they see ofcourse, this idea would have to be worked out ofcourse.
> > I just like to encounter more covies without a big warning next to them.
>
>
> I vote for drop pods thats drop covanant ground troops at random places around the map. Npcs with set paths where if thy dont encounter combat right after spawning they will move to certain points before guarding an area. This event could be a random even that doesnt happen every warzone match, with varring strength of troops moving across the map. For example: one match could have a wraith guarded by a few ghosts that move through the center of th e map to guard a control point. Not a special named general, just a wraith and some ghosts. Another match could add patrols of jackals that patrol around the map until they find combat. Spawning periodicly. This would add a massive ammount of replay value for the small amount of maps, especially if 343 gets creative and plentiful with the random events. Another idea branching from this one, 343 could add another game mode that would be something along the lines of intence warzone. With 2 less max players, and a near constant flow of enemy ground troops patrolling the map attempting to steal bases from enemy and friendly players. If you like any of these ideas quote me and share what you want them to add. I really hope 343 listens to its fans, warzone has such great potetial.

sounds great!

Yeah good idea. Would add some flare to the game.

I can just see the flood of grunts coming to take our bases… I’m really needing those last 84 grunt kills…

> 2533274795019236;9:
> Yeah good idea. Would add some flare to the game.

Flare is the right word.

> 2533274882036522;10:
> I can just see the flood of grunts coming to take our bases… I’m really needing those last 84 grunt kills…

Yea that would help hahaha

> 2533274855931484;5:
> Several folks have brought this up. It would definitely make the game more dynamic and challenging. I am all for it!

Banter

Titanfall did it best, they had tons of AI’s roaming maps so even less skilled players could contribute. Or if you just didn’t want to compete with other players. I’d like to see squads of supporting marines drop in all over to provide cannon fodder:)

> 2533274882036522;10:
> I can just see the flood of grunts coming to take our bases… I’m really needing those last 84 grunt kills…

Grunt Stampede, love it.

> 2533274884387290;14:
> Titanfall did it best, they had tons of AI’s roaming maps so even less skilled players could contribute. Or if you just didn’t want to compete with other players. I’d like to see squads of supporting marines drop in all over to provide cannon fodder:)

Yea that was good!

That sounds awsome! I would like something like that to spice up the action! :smiley:

> 2533274847563380;17:
> That sounds awsome! I would like something like that to spice up the action! :smiley:

For Sure!

That’d be cool if a huge group of enemy AIs just attacked your base and you had to fend them off or retake it. I hope something dynamic like this happens in the future.

> 2533274910813625;1:
> I would really like it if there would spawn some more NPC, or groups of them attacking random bases that have been held for X amount of time, shooting everything they see ofcourse, this idea would have to be worked out ofcourse.
> I just like to encounter more covies without a big warning next to them.

I agree would be nice to see dynamic npc battles or even more random Covenant or Promethean enemies during the game. Especially in some of the empty parts of the map.