Warzone group restriction

So would you want a warzone group restriction of 4-5 people max in a premade group. Warzone has become a giant sweatfest and the fact that you can just make a 12 man premade is just stupid for the more social players, the ones that dont want to hear 11 other people talking the entire time, the ones that dont want to sweat 24/7 or just the people that want to chat in a party with friends that might not even play halo at the time or have it.

Truth is a 12 man premade will always win against non premade groups aka solo player or whatever, and the people that solo que will always get stomped into the ground in warzone.

Link to another thread of mine discussing this, made a couple of weeks ago.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/sweatfest/0951b45f-339b-494d-aa48-7ddc2254eb1d/posts

Thing is, there are Spartan companies set up for Warzone. These companies want to play warzone games and win. I imagine some take it very seriously (Spartan Companies are supposed to be like Clans from Halo 2, after all)

43i, in their infinite wisdom, made it so you can’t have Warzone customs. I’m sure these clans would love to organise clan battles against other warzone clans, where they can have full blown 12v12 Warzone battles against like-minded folks who are playing competitively rather than a bunch of randoms thrown together who just want a blast, but they cant. So what can they do? All they can do is boot up warzone and play it together.

> 2533274831677669;2:
> Thing is, there are Spartan companies set up for Warzone. These companies want to play warzone games and win. I imagine some take it very seriously (Spartan Companies are supposed to be like Clans from Halo 2, after all)
>
> 43i, in their infinite wisdom, made it so you can’t have Warzone customs. I’m sure these clans would love to organise clan battles against other warzone clans, where they can have full blown 12v12 Warzone battles against like-minded folks who are playing competitively rather than a bunch of randoms thrown together who just want a blast, but they cant. So what can they do? All they can do is boot up warzone and play it together.

Yeah well this game is not great for “casuals” or social players, they made this game for competitive players even tho thats only like 20% of the communtity if even that much.
And the ones playing casually can either -Yoink- off or start sweating aswell and become a tryhard.

We still dont have proper social playlists…

Da -Yoink-, just because you don’t have enough friends that play halo 5 to make a 12 man team you get mad that you get rolled in a game. It’s not 343i fault or the premade teams fault, this is a game you play to win and that’s what those teams are doing. Think if they did this in professional sports, sorry you can only have one star player cause it’s not fair to the other teams that you are better than them and they might quit. Some premade teams are just 12 friends that enjoy playing games together and if you limited that then they wouldn’t have the same experience they enjoyed so much. I remember hating destiny because I could only play with 2 other friends and we always had to leave someone out. It’s just silly to limit the fire team size cause you got mad.

> 2533274831677669;2:
> Thing is, there are Spartan companies set up for Warzone. These companies want to play warzone games and win. I imagine some take it very seriously (Spartan Companies are supposed to be like Clans from Halo 2, after all)

The top Warzone companies only have a handful of people in them… and by that I mean 1-3… The make companies just to get a name they like on their service record in game.

I’d rather see Warzone just try to match the number of premade players per team, e.g. a premade of 3 on red team should usually be accompanied by a premade trio on blue team.

> 2533274831677669;2:
>
> 43i, in their infinite wisdom, made it so you can’t have Warzone customs. I’m sure these clans would love to organise clan battles against other warzone clans, where they can have full blown 12v12 Warzone battles against like-minded folks who are playing competitively rather than a bunch of randoms thrown together who just want a blast, but they cant. So what can they do? All they can do is boot up warzone and play it together.

First off thank you, your take on this is exactly the truth! At least for my 12 man squad (spartan dads) and the (halo wheelmen) although to be fair there are 12 man fireteams that farm like crazy and they should be punished…we want the solo cjasual player to have his place and us super sweaty try hard farmers have our own place also…

Or how about two playlists, one with a 4 man fireteam limit so solo players and small teams can have their fun and another with no restrictions and better party matching so that larger parties and teams can have their fun? Why is it always one or the other with you guys, why don’t you just support solutions that let everyone enjoy the game?

What if there are 12 man teams who don’t sweat and build communities off a new feature that granted that? It’s very obnoxious how so many view 12 man groups as nothing but tryhards or people out to ruin others fun. Don’t let the bad apple ruin it for everyone.

I’d like to say I’m neutral.

I like the change but I thought 6 was a bit tough but fair ruling but I’d even been happy if it was an 8 man limit maybe.

I think even having an 8 people team in btb can be a bit unfair and should have a limit of 4.

Also to me it makes more sence to work as a small group, than in one big group like how do people keep track of each person and who’s talking.

I think that the best compromise would be to, in my honest opinionion, to have a ranked warzone playlist. Makes sense right? But it does add another layer of the community being devided. The ranked warzone playlist would have a max fureteam of 12, and the social warzone playlist would have the currently updated fireteam limit.

Please don’t revive year old topic thanks