Warzone Grenades

So Im curious what everyone thinks of they fact that Warzone only starts you off with 1 grenade each time you respawn. I know there were a lot of complaints thrown around about people spamming grenades making the gameplay frustrating and unfair. I personally didnt mind it all too much. Its kind of frustrating for me to go to throw my second grenade and not have one. But overall I dont think it was a terrible idea. What are your guys’ thoughts.

Grenades are that easy to come by in Warzone I don’t really mind. They are scattered around the maps like crazy next to the corpses of brave Spartans who lost their life…

I find it a joke. I’ve always been better with grenades than I have scoring actual headshots so I find this a huge limp for me now. That extra grenade makes a huge difference to me. Whoever decided that the grenade needs to get reduced to one IMO needs a slap lol

> 2533274795533089;3:
> I find it a joke. I’ve always been better with grenades than I have scoring actual headshots so I find this a huge limp for me now. That extra grenade makes a huge difference to me. Whoever decided that the grenade needs to get reduced to one IMO needs a slap lol

See I agree with tha fact that they should have kept it at 2 grenades and just dumbed down the damage a tiny bit.

Did 343 actually explain or give an official reason why the grenade was limited to one? This thread has a poll in it asking what people’s opinions of the starting grenades are and the results are currently,

55% saying that “I think the amount of grenades is fine”
16% saying “Have one grenade for just WA (Warzone Assault), but two for Normal W (Warzone)”
26% saying “Have one grenade for both game types”
3% saying "Have one grenade for W and two for WA.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/concern-of-grenades-in-warzone/cf8b5ab4-155b-40bb-9251-adca9893513a/posts?page=1

Now I’m no mathematician, I know what 1 plus 1 equals. But this to me looks like the majority of people were currently happy with the amount of starting grenades in Warzone. So why did 343 change it? I get it when thousands complain and 343 adjust game play accordingly, but this seems like a pure choice on their end that had no weight on what the players were actually already happy with.

If someone can find a source that explains why they changed it (with good reason), I’ll shut up and get on with it. But at the moment this poll is saying the grenades were fine as in and I think they should be reverted back.

If it aint broke, don’t fix it…