Warzone glitch

343 please fix the Warzone glitch players can phase into the wall at the second armory PLEASE!!!

Yes is really frustrating. They use a warthog and hide inside a wall.

If I saw a player inside the wall I always report

Did it happen today? I was hoping it was patched.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> Did it happen today? I was hoping it was patched.

Today I think they patched the Grifball issues with people getting outside the map/throwing the ball out of the map. But I have a feeling they are well aware of the Warzone Assault glitch and will tackle it soon.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > Did it happen today? I was hoping it was patched.
>
>
> Today I think they patched the Grifball issues with people getting outside the map/throwing the ball out of the map. But I have a feeling they are well aware of the Warzone Assault glitch and will tackle it soon.

I wonder if the Griff being prioritized above this glitch means Griff is more popular, because this glitch has been out there awhile.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> > 2533274817408735;4:
> > > 2533274803493024;3:
> > > Did it happen today? I was hoping it was patched.
> >
> >
> > Today I think they patched the Grifball issues with people getting outside the map/throwing the ball out of the map. But I have a feeling they are well aware of the Warzone Assault glitch and will tackle it soon.
>
>
> I wonder if the Griff being prioritized above this glitch means Griff is more popular, because this glitch has been out there awhile.

All the WA fans have been driven away lol

Somebody tell me how to do this glitch for WA please

That -Yoink- drove me nuts

> 2533274803493024;3:
> Did it happen today? I was hoping it was patched.

Yes i have seen it done Monday-Wednesday even after the Hotfix

> 2535469600463812;7:
> Somebody tell me how to do this glitch for WA please

I will not…why would I add to the problem?

Just ran into a group of three pulling this on Array. I prevented them from using the first hog they summoned in, but they did so with the second. I reported the three of them.

Can someone tell me what the bug is? I don’t think I’ve ever come across it while playing WA else I’d probably know what you’re all talking about.

> 2535425925511684;12:
> Can someone tell me what the bug is? I don’t think I’ve ever come across it while playing WA else I’d probably know what you’re all talking about.

If you didn’t found a enemy Spartan in the second armory probably they did it.

If you see an enemy pulling out a scout warthog before the first base is captured, go to the armory and prevent them from doing it. If they’ve done it, use a hammer, or get in the wall yourself to kill them. It happens to our Whiskey squad several times a day, even by top spartan companies like Neck Deep in Clam and PartyUp Gaming, and we still beat them every single time. So far, in groups I’ve played with, I have never lost to anyone doing the armory glitch.

> 2535462797184843;14:
> If you see an enemy pulling out a scout warthog before the first base is captured, go to the armory and prevent them from doing it. If they’ve done it, use a hammer, or get in the wall yourself to kill them. It happens to our Whiskey squad several times a day, even by top spartan companies like Neck Deep in Clam and PartyUp Gaming, and we still beat them every single time. So far, in groups I’ve played with, I have never lost to anyone doing the armory glitch.

If you can tell us who in Neck Deep In Clam was armory glitching please do. We will deal with them accordingly but all of us are against armory glitching and even shooting the core from outside the base.

> 2535462797184843;14:
> If you see an enemy pulling out a scout warthog before the first base is captured, go to the armory and prevent them from doing it. If they’ve done it, use a hammer, or get in the wall yourself to kill them. It happens to our Whiskey squad several times a day, even by top spartan companies like Neck Deep in Clam and PartyUp Gaming, and we still beat them every single time. So far, in groups I’ve played with, I have never lost to anyone doing the armory glitch.

Whiskey deserves to lose all just a bunch of try harding spawn killing bundle of sticks that really think that abusing a glitch is unfair when abusing a spawn system is unfair as well.

> 2533274925960280;16:
> > 2535462797184843;14:
> > If you see an enemy pulling out a scout warthog before the first base is captured, go to the armory and prevent them from doing it. If they’ve done it, use a hammer, or get in the wall yourself to kill them. It happens to our Whiskey squad several times a day, even by top spartan companies like Neck Deep in Clam and PartyUp Gaming, and we still beat them every single time. So far, in groups I’ve played with, I have never lost to anyone doing the armory glitch.
>
>
> Whiskey deserves to lose all just a bunch of try harding spawn killing bundle of sticks that really think that abusing a glitch is unfair when abusing a spawn system is unfair as well.

No matter what FPS game it is there will ALWAYS be spawn trapping, 343 puts new spawns? Players will adapt and learn the new spawns. Your’e calling them tryhards? Just because they’re competitive and grinding for Achilles which the commendations are just ridiculous so you have to be a “tryhard” to get it. Complaining about a game exploit where you are practically un-killable is totally justified.Wanna get outta that spawn trap? Pop on active camo and go cap a base, its that simple. Stop being salty about it, there will always be players better than you. As there are players better than Whiskey members.

Okay this is insane. This glitch has existed for way too long. 343! Pull your -Yoink!- heads out of your butt and fix this already!!! How can you even call yourselves a good company if you let this kind of problem happen for so long?

I’m wondering if you even read or listen to player feedback sometimes. Like, do you guys even care that this glitch is quite literally causing people to not want to play halo anymore?

> 2535469600463812;7:
> Somebody tell me how to do this glitch for WA please

Haha why would I tell you how to cheat a game you scrub?