Warzone Glitch for Commendation Progress

Someone at 343 please review what the heck is going on in WZFF. I have bookmarked 10 games where I have killed WARDENS or VEHICHLES and gotten the icon and mythic kill info, but my COMMENDATION METER never, never moves. What gives?

That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.

So, it is an issue for others as well? Cause on at least 1 or 2 I know I got the kill. I rewatched the film and somehow their glitch showed me in film without an outline and unable to rotate to my character. I could see me from other players view, but not my own. This almost always happens when I get dropped into FF that someone else dropped out of…

> 2533274799669432;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.
>
>
> So, it is an issue for others as well? Cause on at least 1 or 2 I know I got the kill. I rewatched the film and somehow their glitch showed me in film without an outline and unable to rotate to my character. I could see me from other players view, but not my own. This almost always happens when I get dropped into FF that someone else dropped out of…

That’s a glitch. Watching games in theater, your gamertag and armor show as being the same as the person that dropped.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.

I can vouch for this. This is correct.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> > 2533274799669432;3:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.
> >
> >
> > So, it is an issue for others as well? Cause on at least 1 or 2 I know I got the kill. I rewatched the film and somehow their glitch showed me in film without an outline and unable to rotate to my character. I could see me from other players view, but not my own. This almost always happens when I get dropped into FF that someone else dropped out of…
>
>
> That’s a glitch. Watching games in theater, your gamertag and armor show as being the same as the person that dropped.
>
>
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.
>
>
> I can vouch for this. This is correct.

343 STILL NOT FIXING THE GLITCH! I have bookmarked 3 more films where they are totally screwing with the “Wardens Glitch”. It is the last FF commendation that I need, but they never fix it. Who got the kill shot does not apply if you read the commendation section.

> 2533274799669432;5:
> > 2533274803493024;4:
> > > 2533274799669432;3:
> > > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > > That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.
> > >
> > >
> > > So, it is an issue for others as well? Cause on at least 1 or 2 I know I got the kill. I rewatched the film and somehow their glitch showed me in film without an outline and unable to rotate to my character. I could see me from other players view, but not my own. This almost always happens when I get dropped into FF that someone else dropped out of…
> >
> >
> > That’s a glitch. Watching games in theater, your gamertag and armor show as being the same as the person that dropped.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > That just means you didn’t get the actual kill shot. They made the huge mistake of making getting the medal easier even though you didn’t get the kill. They really should have made boss assist medals so there wouldn’t be this confusion.
> >
> >
> > I can vouch for this. This is correct.
>
>
> 343 STILL NOT FIXING THE GLITCH! I have bookmarked 3 more films where they are totally screwing with the “Wardens Glitch”. It is the last FF commendation that I need, but they never fix it. Who got the kill shot does not apply if you read the commendation section.

That sucks man. I would say complete the commendation in regular warzone, but warden hardly shows up anymore.

> 2533274816788253;2:

This is why. It gives you the medal for a takedown but you still need the actual last hit.
I got so pissed when it wouldn’t give me the Warden commendations, until I figured out why.
Try using a Scorpion and timing it with other peoples’ vehicle shots to snag that final blow.

This is also an “issue” i’ve encountered. Maybe it was supposed to be this way? But that also doesn’t make sense because ALL OTHER commendations increase as you kill enemies.

What others have said, you need to land the kill shot to get commendation progress.

Thank you for your various answers. Notice 343 refuses to address the question or resolve the issue.
Just to be clear, I had been in a chat with someone who claims to be from 343 and he insisted that the “you have to land the kill shot” info is NOT how it is supposed to work.
But as you can tell, I am sure no one at 343 really knows the answer either.
I am really sad to think that, like many of my friends who had gamed with Halo since 16 player lan setup splitscreen was the best way, I will just enjoy the bungie days and switch to Destiny.
It has become so much like Star Wars; 3 great flicks and then stupidity sets in and integrity of the series dissolves before my eyes. The cannon of Halo has soooooo many contradictory issues and it is easy to blame Microsoft, but Frank O’Connor must have bigtime dirt on someone. He was a jr. contributor in xbox mags early days and now he is in waaaay over his head.
Call of Duty at least doesn’t pretend to be a plot oriented series. Halo of Duty should just go ahead and admit they have no way to cover their failure to resolve HUGE gaps and errors in their narrative. Make it worth while as a fps and give up twisting your own mess.