Warzone Friends

I’d really like some friends / teammates to play warzone. Im TIRED of getting the -Yoinking!- bad teams where we lose within the first ten minutes.

This thread can kindly go to the Recruiting Section.
Also if you’re in a Halo Club, take advantage of the LFG (Looking For Group) to find people who want to play with a team.

whats a halo club?

> 2535455780586051;3:
> whats a halo club?

Have you heard of the clubs? If not then you can use the club feature to your advantage to find players wanting to find some fun by using the LFG (Looking for Group) feature.
I’m not so sure about this but you can go to your profile and head to “Following & Clubs” and I think it says “Discover Clubs” if you hadn’t join a club yet.

I’m not so sure. It’s been a long time since I joined a club and I hope someone can explain it better than me.

> 2533275008181400;4:
> > 2535455780586051;3:
> > whats a halo club?
>
> Have you heard of the clubs? If not then you can use the club feature to your advantage to find players wanting to find some fun by using the LFG (Looking for Group) feature.
> I’m not so sure about this but you can go to your profile and head to “Following & Clubs” and I think it says “Discover Clubs” if you hadn’t join a club yet.
>
> I’m not so sure. It’s been a long time since I joined a club and I hope someone can explain it better than me.

Im not seeing that option on halo waypoint

> 2535455780586051;5:
> > 2533275008181400;4:
> > > 2535455780586051;3:
> > > whats a halo club?
> >
> > Have you heard of the clubs? If not then you can use the club feature to your advantage to find players wanting to find some fun by using the LFG (Looking for Group) feature.
> > I’m not so sure about this but you can go to your profile and head to “Following & Clubs” and I think it says “Discover Clubs” if you hadn’t join a club yet.
> >
> > I’m not so sure. It’s been a long time since I joined a club and I hope someone can explain it better than me.
>
> Im not seeing that option on halo waypoint

It’s a Xbox Live feature. Here use this video as a tutorial to find a club.

Still looking for friends/teammates. It seems every -Yoinking!- team i am with sucks -Yoink-. I’ve left the last five games it seems because they’re all standing around with their fingers up their -Yoink-.