Warzone Flood Survival

I think that it would be cool to bring back the flood and have it be a survival based firefight with less bosses and more enemies. The primary goal would be surviving the round while trying to survive a consistent onslaught of various flood like those in pretty much every halo before halo 4. Also having various objectives that could pose as a high risk but high reward, providing things such as a req weapon or vehicle that you can pick up after getting past or around the flood. There could also be objectives that will penalize you for not accomplishing the goal such as flood tanks or even flood with power weapons. I think this would be great to add to halo 5 and could have great potential, and since new content is always being added I thought I should throw this out there to see how everyone feels about my idea and maybe even see it be put into halo 5.

DDOOOOoOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEE

gruntpocalypse better

Don’t make flood become harder. And don’t have rounds. Have it a 10+ minute long game of just and onslaught of flood hordes. And as time goes on more and more flood show up with no time to rest or prepare.

Mythic Boss Fight: Full sized Gravemind. You know, the kind that is miles long. Good luck killing that thing.

I’m not kidding. I’ve always wanted a Gravemind boss fight. Since Halo 2.

this deserves a “like”

Ah heck yea! +1 traveling boss! And the flood is just funny when you kill them. So many sensual noises we make when blowing them up.

What’s good about this is that it doesn’t affect the lore, it’s all a simulation. If we have flood firefight i would want it to be an endless survival mode with lives and no reqs. You use resources on the map to survive (gun and turret placements) and you need to develop your own strategies to survive.

> 2535433921223117;1:
> I think that it would be cool to bring back the flood and have it be a survival based firefight with less bosses and more enemies. The primary goal would be surviving the round while trying to survive a consistent onslaught of various flood like those in pretty much every halo before halo 4. Also having various objectives that could pose as a high risk but high reward, providing things such as a req weapon or vehicle that you can pick up after getting past or around the flood. There could also be objectives that will penalize you for not accomplishing the goal such as flood tanks or even flood with power weapons. I think this would be great to add to halo 5 and could have great potential, and since new content is always being added I thought I should throw this out there to see how everyone feels about my idea and maybe even see it be put into halo 5.

This would be awesome!
I miss the Flood as an enemy! Happy with the progression of the lore and story, but still miss the challenge of them.