Warzone-Fireteam service tags visible at all times

I would love to see an update to warzone that makes your fireteam’s service tags visible no matter where they are on the map. As it is, it can be difficult and frustrating trying to meet up on the battlefield and organize attacks. In addition, having your fireteam’s service tags a different color would help them to stand out from the rest of your team (Fireteam-green, rest of team-blue). I know some think that having this would put too much info on the screen, but I rarely have a fireteam of more than 5. Also, it could be taken one step further and have an option to turn it off if you don’t want it.
I love the warzone gametype, but this is the only thing preventing it from being fantastic, in my opinion. Driving around in a warthog for a few minutes to find and pick your friend up is wasted time when you’re trying to hit the next tier. Thank for reading and any additions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Acies

Hm… Another game that does this…

-Cough- Battlefield 4 -Cough-

Yup. In all modes.

Yeah, I guess I could’ve just said follow BF4’s lead on fireteam tracking. :slight_smile:

Maybe one day…

havent played halo in a while but I know your pain of having to constantly locate your teammate. so annoying and sometimes get you killed as you fumble about looking where they are. i imagine its pointless trying to find your fire team without mics.

Yes

Yes Yes Yes. This needs to be done. Of course you can verbally tell your teammates where you are, but it is still difficult to locate them and their tags don’t always show up as quickly as you’d expect if you see a couple teammates running your way from a distance. I don’t care if it copies other games, I still would love for my fireteam to be more easily visible at all times. Especially if you wanna use vehicles together, it’s not exactly easy driving around avoiding enemies or betraying teammates even when you’ve spawned away from the action.

I like it.

> 2716903703784103;1:
> I would love to see an update to warzone that makes your fireteam’s service tags visible no matter where they are on the map. As it is, it can be difficult and frustrating trying to meet up on the battlefield and organize attacks. In addition, having your fireteam’s service tags a different color would help them to stand out from the rest of your team (Fireteam-green, rest of team-blue). I know some think that having this would put too much info on the screen, but I rarely have a fireteam of more than 5. Also, it could be taken one step further and have an option to turn it off if you don’t want it.
> I love the warzone gametype, but this is the only thing preventing it from being fantastic, in my opinion. Driving around in a warthog for a few minutes to find and pick your friend up is wasted time when you’re trying to hit the next tier. Thank for reading and any additions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Acies

Bare with me on this, I’m new in warzone. What’s the use of having your fireteam tagged different from the rest of the team if you’re supposed to play together as a whole? Is the fireteam your usual friends, you plus three more? How do you get your fireteam in the same game at the same time? I ask because I’d like to form my own fireteam to play warzone.

Yes, your fireteam are the friends you’re currently playing with. You join together in the main lobby of the game and then move around the different game types as a group. You can have a fire team of up to 12 (including yourself). Also, yes, you’re supposed to play as a cohesive team for warzone (or most gametypes for that matter), but that’s like herding cats when you don’t know one another and everyone is talking at once. Playing with friends as a smaller squad within the larger team is a more enjoyable way to play, in my opinion. So, being able to find them easier and distinguish them from the rest of the team by always-on service tags with different color, would make for smoother and more effective gameplay.

I have made multipe threads about this already. i have even tweeted bravo about it before the game came out and he said that he forwarded it to the team and said it was great feedback but i never heard anything of it.

Friends need to be green and the tags need to be see at all times.

Also make it so when you look in the direction of your friends then the service tags becomes transparent a little so you dont have 8 tags in your face when your trying to shoot people in a 1v1 fight.

Warzone needs to fix that when you looking at a base and the base icon is just in the way of your enemy and you cant even see him because of it.

as much as i like that i would prefer more transparency on objective waypoints and service tags

there are so many times where an enemy or teammate is easily concealed by the waypoint (not intentionally) and is harder to track

That’s a great point about the transparency with the tags. Would probably be very helpful during a firefight. Hopefully this topic can get enough traction to be seen again by the the 343 team.

Perhaps a single chevron marker for fire-eater would suffice.