Warzone Firefight...?

When is that ever coming back? I haven’t really seen any updates or anything about it. Is it coming back in the next monthly update, or what?

> 2533274874633412;1:
> When is that ever coming back? I haven’t really seen any updates or anything about it. Is it coming back in the next monthly update, or what?

End of June

yea you can literally read the latest community update that was posted friday, its slated for june

Yes it will come at the end of June :smiley:

A months time

We just have to wait until end of June. And I promise you, the real hunt will begin in July. Prepare for the biggest comeback. :slight_smile: I cant wait for it.

> 2533274840624875;3:
> yea you can literally read the latest community update that was posted friday, its slated for june

This… gotta love how people come to complain before clearly looking for news.

Are we supposed to get a Preview Teaser for the Update…? Since there wasn’t a Stream I guess maybe Friday with the Community Update…? I would really like to see some of the (hopefully) Epicness that’s coming in June… I mean, were getting 1 Forge Canvas, 1 Warzone Map (maybe 2), 1 or 2 Arena Maps & 3.896.231 Reqs. Are there any Informations regarding this…?