Warzone Firefight

What are your thoughts about it? I like that they’re bringing back firefight but the fact they’re making it timed bothers me and you have to waste your reqs on the enemy…don’t get me wrong but I’ll play when it comes out but have it timed kinda takes the fun away from it :confused:

Lets judge it when we actually get our hands on it.

Yeah, let’s not form any kind of opinions until we actually have the finished product in hands. Even if we have to use reqs, it will be interesting to see how the earnings will be.

> 2535435102991483;3:
> Yeah, let’s not form any kind of opinions until we actually have the finished product in hands. Even if we have to use reqs, it will be interesting to see how the earnings will be.

i love the idea. i for example have over 350 warthogs and over 250 scout hogs, around 100-150 of most other vehicle categories. same with most weapon categories. i have reqs laying on a desk waiting to be used. and im tired of teammates watching me die while doing nothing and then assassinating the enemy and stealing my reqs.

No reqs in ODST firefight and was good…

It won’t feel like classic firefight, I guarantee that, but it might be really really fun! Just wait and see.

Maybe the name “Firefight” is false, because for me and my friends FF was fighting endless waves of enemies woth my squad.

> 2533274921373075;7:
> Maybe the name “Firefight” is false, because for me and my friends FF was fighting endless waves of enemies woth my squad.

“Using the name Firefight is wrong because of what my friends and I think”

Gotcha :wink: haha

> 2535435102991483;3:
> Yeah, let’s not form any kind of opinions until we actually have the finished product in hands. Even if we have to use reqs, it will be interesting to see how the earnings will be.

Oh man I have to give you that one…