Warzone Firefight

guys i was just in H5 game hub and it said that WZ FF was out but i could not see it in the WZ menu help please

Then obviously it’s not out yet

Give it 20 minutes. 343’s making no promises on the chance that they run into technical difficulties, but assuming that everything goes according to plan it should go up at 4 AM Central time.

at 2 am

> 2533274916155761;4:
> at 2 am

What time zone, because it’s 3am for me now…

4 AM Central

5 AM Eastern Standard (-5 GMT)

3 AM Pacific

cool

do you get any bonuses from playing the beta like maybe a special pack with exclusive items i’m so gonna be grinding for kill comendations and RP all weekend

During the livestream yesterday, they said there would be a Mythic REQ pack, but I don’t know how much it costs, and whether it’s real money-only or how much req points it costs.

Do we have to download firefight? Or does it just appear in the playlist?

> 2533274792641480;10:
> Do we have to download firefight? Or does it just appear in the playlist?

Considering the last update was 8gb I think we can assume we already downloaded it and it just needs to be activated by 343i.

> 2533274792641480;10:
> Do we have to download firefight? Or does it just appear in the playlist?

The 343i Forum Team said, “The Warzone Firefight Beta was downloaded to your Xbox One as part of the Ghosts of Meridian update. When it goes live, you will be able to find it in the Warzone lobby.”

I suppose this explains why the Ghosts of Meridian update was unusually large compared to the others.

> 2533274821753519;9:
> During the livestream yesterday, they said there would be a Mythic REQ pack, but I don’t know how much it costs, and whether it’s real money-only or how much req points it costs.

Nobody knows.

Have some patience and we’ll find out soon enough although I already decided I’m not buying it. I get the impression I will unlock Mythic Armours and Helmets since they take up the bulk of the Mythic Reqs and I have so few others left that I’ll just stick with the Gold Grind.

10:00 PDT. 1pm eastern.