Warzone Firefight, wtf?

TURN OFF friendly fire.

case and point, yesterday was kicked cause some idiot jumped in front of me twice. thanks for that waste of time and my req cards cause he decided to be a -Yoink!-.

even BETTER. is today, I got a warthog early cause I was doing very well in a match, got my friend in the gunner seat, good to go…and some -Yoink- Spartan “smashes” or wtv that’s called into it, to flip it, then races me to flip it again, and manages to get in the driver seat, so I completely just got my req stolen by some -Yoinking!- loser who cant get his own damn warthog.
normally I wouldn’t care if I died or something and he took it afterwards…-Yoink- happens, but this is just retarted, I’m sick of being penalized because you guys for some unknown reason decided FRIENDLY fire was a great idea in a PVE setting where people spend money to get things that can be taken from them, thank god I don’t spend much money In Halo 5, and if I ever wanted to this DEFINETLY turns that off.

I took a Xbox clip of this crap, and I’m more then happy to show it to you 343, and reported him on xbox. but id love to see 343 actually do something to stop this crap. there is ZERO reason for Friendly fire, especially during “intermission” crap, they should not be able to steal my reqs like that.
I know this is a “trivial” matter by some, but this is just ridicoulas for me, pretty much took a great time I was having, and ruined it to have some -Yoink- like that.
sorry for the swears. I’m a bit pissed off atm.

Friendly Fire, Suicides, etc. are all FPS mechanics… seems unnecessary in Firefight. I believe that they are used to make the game “more realistic”. Seems crappy, but it’s the way it is with First Person Shooters.

> 2535470538450399;2:
> Friendly Fire, Suicides, etc. are all FPS mechanics… seems unnecessary in Firefight. I believe that they are used to make the game “more realistic”. Seems crappy, but it’s the way it is with First Person Shooters.

only problem with that…not very realistic for a Spartan in this universe, to steal from other Spartans, and if we are going in this universe…I don’t think Spartans deal with friendly fire very often, if they are as accurate, smart, and well trained as the lore has us believe why would they ever mess up and shoot eachother.