Warzone Firefight: Will you play it?

I’ve been hearing mixed signals about Warzone Firefight, so i figured I’d ask the forum: what’s the appeal? Why will you play it? Just wanna hear the pros and cons of it

Shoot aliens with friends.

Increasingly difficult challenges.

Use cool vehicles and weapons.

No, I’d rather get farmed in Warzone.

KAPPA FACE

Yeah, I’m playing Firefight. I’ve been saving all my awesome vehicles for it.

Yes a new PvE mode that isn’t campaign will be a nice change of pace, I like the multiplayer but as an SR 125 I’m loosing motivation to play.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> Shoot aliens with friends.
>
> Increasingly difficult challenges.
>
> Use cool vehicles and weapons.
>
> No, I’d rather get farmed in Warzone.
>
> KAPPA FACE
>
> Yeah, I’m playing Firefight. I’ve been saving all my awesome vehicles for it.

This. Oh yea I will def be playing.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> Shoot aliens with friends.
>
> Increasingly difficult challenges.
>
> Use cool vehicles and weapons.
>
> No, I’d rather get farmed in Warzone.
>
> KAPPA FACE
>
> Yeah, I’m playing Firefight. I’ve been saving all my awesome vehicles for it.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Umm, hell yeah! While the beta wasn’t all that challenging and repetitive (due to there only being one map), I had a blast playing it. I’m looking forward to having some much-needed variety in Halo 5!

From what we’ve seen from the stream, firefight had a big overhaul from the beta. Looks damn good to me. Not as fun as reach firefight, but better than the beta by far.

Firefight will be all I play. Won’t be needing PvP anytime soon.

What stupid question is that, Spartan?
Of course everyone will play it.

If not, I’ll catch these Spartans and drag their sorry butts into those simulations myself.

I mean it’s free content and it’s something to play so yeah I’m hyped :slight_smile:
Should be fun to play with friends so I don’t have to sweat it out against other players online too!

Bring it on!!

Something new is always welcome!!!:slight_smile: Looking forward to the free Gold REQ packs you get apparently when you win Warzone Firefight games.

Is the final version still only 5 rounds at 5 minutes each?

Yes