Warzone Firefight Trailer Breakdown?

Can somebody post me to a link that has an in depth trailer breakdown? The ones i have found on youtube are just run of the mill breakdowns— nothing in depth or unique. I want a frame by frame breakdown! haha

Also, one of the vids I watched did have some text on the screen. Apparently it is confirmed that WZFF will be 8 player coop through XBL. Also there is a new tier of enemies that make the Warden look easy, Mythic Enemies (I assume these are the red enemies that had the upgraded incineration cannon). Finally, there was something about there being several combinations of objectives that are possible. So many in fact that you could play hundreds of games before seeing the same combination of objectives in any game. Anybody have confirmation or detail on this?

I’d give it a day at least before a detailed breakdown the only thing we have on it so far is the red plasma rifle, and that the mythic enemies have upgraded weapon variants like the red knights have heartseekers

> 2535405450804460;2:
> I’d give it a day at least before a detailed breakdown the only thing we have on it so far is the red plasma rifle, and that the mythic enemies have upgraded weapon variants like the red knights have heartseekers

I figured that with THIS community and the hype around WZFF that breakdowns would be posted within an hour lol! I mean i waited until 3pm before asking. It is times like this that I wish I was a YouTuber, i just dont have the time or equipment

> 2533274799308428;3:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > I’d give it a day at least before a detailed breakdown the only thing we have on it so far is the red plasma rifle, and that the mythic enemies have upgraded weapon variants like the red knights have heartseekers
>
>
> I figured that with THIS community and the hype around WZFF that breakdowns would be posted within an hour lol! I mean i waited until 3pm before asking. It is times like this that I wish I was a YouTuber, i just dont have the time or equipment

I did try to slow down the video myself and look over every detail I could but I came up with nothing, a lot of it was just flashes from the explosions and stuff we saw already, the boss in one had this -1vp thing on it I think but I think thats just because it was in playtesting not final product

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274799308428;3:
> > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > I’d give it a day at least before a detailed breakdown the only thing we have on it so far is the red plasma rifle, and that the mythic enemies have upgraded weapon variants like the red knights have heartseekers
> >
> >
> > I figured that with THIS community and the hype around WZFF that breakdowns would be posted within an hour lol! I mean i waited until 3pm before asking. It is times like this that I wish I was a YouTuber, i just dont have the time or equipment
>
>
> I did try to slow down the video myself and look over every detail I could but I came up with nothing, a lot of it was just flashes from the explosions and stuff we saw already, the boss in one had this -1vp thing on it I think but I think thats just because it was in playtesting not final product

I did see that also. They are teasing WZFF … it is going to be a HUGE update… lots of time and money in it.