Warzone Firefight Tips

Going to throw some tips out for the new players, I’ve had a little experience and analysed some of the rounds.

Most of this is common sense, but you never know who this information might be useful too.Disclaimer Sometimes these will NOT work, depending on AI pathfinding, team mates or bull -Yoink- spawns.Honestly, I found the beta to be incredibly easy, that being said.The actual war zone firefight Mode was a bit difficult at first, but after playing around 10-15 games, I’m starting to see it very differently
for example, in my first few games, I struggled against knights in close quarters, I’m not saying I can wipe out a room of knights now, but two or three isn’t really a problem any more (Excluding bosses of course)Tips: In the case of knights, Focus One shoulder, then when its reeling back and opening its face plate, a precision shot will kill it, with some practice, it’ll become second nature.The round I’m finding the most difficulty with is “Defend the *insert location here*” ones, but in the end, that one comes down to teamwork.
Tips :

• If its a two story building, forget the first floor, its a deadzone, maintain control of the second and focus the entrances. - When in doubt, Hide. enemies seem to aggro to the loudest gun in the room, if your team are throwing bodies to the enemies and making no progress, try and get a quiet spot in the building, they shouldn’t bother you as long as they have someone to shoot. - If the objective has a health bar, things get a little bit tricky, maintain the high ground, making sure to pick your targets, there’s no point in trying to kill a sniper when there’s a knight or a sword elite breathing down your necks, that being said, don’t focus down CQC Enemies when your team are being harassed by a sniper.Boss rounds are most likely going to give you the most trouble
    Tips:

• Occasionally, vehicles are hijack-able, but not always, If you’re not absolutely positive that you can take that ghost, don’t - FORGET ABOUT ASSASSINATING WARDEN, Having an entire team meleeing Mr. Eternal’s spine won’t help anyone, He’ll most likely have friends, you’re better off just opening up at a safe distance, than sacrificing yourself for a lost cause. - Hunters are a relatively easy boss to fight, just focus their back, if they’re aggro’d to you, and you’re confident in your kiting, taking potshots at their neck is also helpful. - Scorpions and wraiths are devastating, Those tools of destruction can melt most enemies in a few shots, but for armoured war machines they’re incredibly fragile, use them as artillery, Not front liners. - And possibly the most important, PLASMA PISTOLS are Incredibly helpful against most covenant bosses and heavies (excluding hunters), The heaviest class of elite’s shields will drop after 3 charged plasma shots, and one precision shot to the head will put them down, landing you an easy boss kill.

If you’d like to add to this thread with any other tips for new players feel free
If you have no tips to share but appreciate this, a simple like is all that needed.

Another tip, when fighting Promethean Boss’s in the Mantis, clear the small enemies first. Have one Spartan do nothing but run around and Melee the Mantis. They won’t stomp you or fire on you. They simply walk around in a circle distracted while your team easily finishes them off.

Also, get a scout warthog or ghost as early as possible and just run over the enemies. You’ll get 5X’s the kills and free your teammates to eliminate the bosses unencumbered.

Lastly, Spartan Laser by far the best tool for Boss Banshees.

Any other helpful hints, please add them!

Tip Try hitting Warden with a Hammer then when he is low assassinate him yep u can assassinate EVERY Ememy in the game (Execpt for hunters and watchers idk why)

When you see on Round 2 “Kill Banshees” turn off your console, also aplies to Warden Eternals inside core.

When facing Grunt Goblins, at around half health (I think) their faceplate gets blown off, exposing their face. One well placed shot with a Sniper Rifle will instantly kill them. This helps alot with the two Goblins on Darkstar and with Deacon Pipap on Apex 7. Binary Rifles also work relatively well.

In relation to the binary rifle, the Twin Jewels of Maethrillian takes off large chunks of Warden Eternal if you can manage to get behind him and hit him in the ball.

> 2533274910481960;4:
> When you see on Round 2 “Kill Banshees” turn off your console, also aplies to Warden Eternals inside core.

Lol, that’s true, at least for the Round 2 Banshees.

> 2535428987050649;6:
> > 2533274910481960;4:
> > When you see on Round 2 “Kill Banshees” turn off your console, also aplies to Warden Eternals inside core.
>
> Lol, that’s true, at least for the Round 2 Banshees.

My only problem is that if I call a warthog, nobody gets in the gunner and then two people get in after the banshee kills me.

also if you are playing against multiple wardens out in the open and you are in a scorpion, point as straight towards whichever one you want to shoot. The time it aim the turret back at him, the other one can EMP you again. also any body in a fast vehicle should get close and make his back face the scorpion.

> 2533274811995667;7:
> > 2535428987050649;6:
> > > 2533274910481960;4:
> > > When you see on Round 2 “Kill Banshees” turn off your console, also aplies to Warden Eternals inside core.
> >
> > Lol, that’s true, at least for the Round 2 Banshees.
>
> My only problem is that if I call a warthog, nobody gets in the gunner and then two people get in after the banshee kills me.
>
> also if you are playing against multiple wardens out in the open and you are in a scorpion, point as straight towards whichever one you want to shoot. The time it aim the turret back at him, the other one can EMP you again. also any body in a fast vehicle should get close and make his back face the scorpion.

Check the dates on these posts before you decide to post yourself please. Reviving really old threads (in this case several months old) is against the rules.