Warzone Firefight sucks

As I type this I am currently sat in a Firefight game in which the knights we had to kill for round 3 didnt seem to spawn until there was only around 1 minute 30 left but that isnt even the main problem, the problem is many other things…
I’m not saying I want it to be the exact same as ODST and Reach’s Firefight but at least something that is similar, both of the old Firefights were challenging in a good way as the longer you survived the harder the enemies became as higher ranks were sent after you but with warzone Firefight it seems 343 didnt know how to do that and just throw a stupid amount of crawlers/jackals at you which spawn out of nowhere most of the time behind you leading to cheap deaths.
If most of the team doesnt have a few tanks then it also seems very likely that you will fail the mission due to having to sometimes kill 3 wardens at once… seriously? it’s almost like they want us to buy more req packs… anyway I’m really not a fan of this 5 stage version of Firefight so maybe if they added a classic Firefight mode too? but anyway I’m overall disappointed with this and shall not be playing it as much as i hoped i would be but maybe I’m in the minority here.

Actually firefight turned out better than I expected. Lots of fun. Have you tried actually moving toward the objective?

pssst…just because it is very hard, doesn’t mean it sucks. The way I describe warzone firefight is that you are smashing your head against a wall, waiting to see which breaks first. Its challenging, but oh so satisfying to win.

Ok, don´t play the game.

> 2533274886531207;2:
> Actually firefight turned out better than I expected. Lots of fun. Have you tried actually moving toward the objective?

9/10 of the scenarios my team ends up swarmed with hundreds of literally everything, it’s not tactical like the old Firefights its just chaos

> 2533274910481960;4:
> Ok, don´t play the game.

great comment

Though I’m glad to read that Firefight is difficult… I have to agree, I wish it would be similar to Reach… That was fun. I haven’t played yet, but am looking forward to playing.

> 2533274872013539;7:
> Though I’m glad to read that Firefight is difficult… I have to agree, I wish it would be similar to Reach… That was fun. I haven’t played yet, but am looking forward to playing.

it’s not difficult in the good way though, more of an unfair way.
You’ll see what i mean

> 2533274886531207;2:
> Actually firefight turned out better than I expected. Lots of fun. Have you tried actually moving toward the objective?

It turned out better than I expected also, but imo, it’s still not that great. But maybe I’m just mad because on my first game, round 5 I got disconnected from the server… ducking game lol.

> 2533274910481960;4:
> Ok, don´t play the game.

IKR? People are so damn ungratefull.

> 2535447480293666;10:
> > 2533274910481960;4:
> > Ok, don´t play the game.
>
>
> IKR? People are so damn ungratefull.

you mean so damn ungrateful for finally getting the full game only 7 months late?

Played a few matches, already getting bored of it.

Now if it was a life based Survival mode, then I could play it for a long time.

> 2535436053099676;11:
> > 2535447480293666;10:
> > > 2533274910481960;4:
> > > Ok, don´t play the game.
> >
> >
> > IKR? People are so damn ungratefull.
>
>
> you mean so damn ungrateful for finally getting the full game only 7 months late?

So, why you bought an “incomplete” game? Lol!

Please please please just remove the time limit, adds unnecessary stress to the game that reach and odst never had. I’m good with the difficulty of the objectives (maybe even make them harder!) but just remove this god forsaken time limit it prevents any sort of tactical thinking

If by “sucks” you mean “the best thing in Halo 5 right now” I agree with you.

> 2535436053099676;1:
> As I type this I am currently sat in a Firefight game in which the knights we had to kill for round 3 didnt seem to spawn until there was only around 1 minute 30 left but that isnt even the main problem, the problem is many other things…
> I’m not saying I want it to be the exact same as ODST and Reach’s Firefight but at least something that is similar, both of the old Firefights were challenging in a good way as the longer you survived the harder the enemies became as higher ranks were sent after you but with warzone Firefight it seems 343 didnt know how to do that and just throw a stupid amount of crawlers/jackals at you which spawn out of nowhere most of the time behind you leading to cheap deaths.
> If most of the team doesnt have a few tanks then it also seems very likely that you will fail the mission due to having to sometimes kill 3 wardens at once… seriously? it’s almost like they want us to buy more req packs… anyway I’m really not a fan of this 5 stage version of Firefight so maybe if they added a classic Firefight mode too? but anyway I’m overall disappointed with this and shall not be playing it as much as i hoped i would be but maybe I’m in the minority here.

You act like some people CARE about your opinions lol

Totally agree. Doesn’t deserve to be called firefight. It has similarities but it doesn’t feel anything like it.

The big changes it needs are a limit on lives and remove the timer. I would also prefer to have heroic difficulty enemies and more of them than the amount we get with ridiculous health.

I agree, this isn’t firefight this is just -Yoink-.
I waited all this damn time for that?!
Can’t they do anything right? How the hell can they screw up firefight? All they had to do was make it like reach!!!

Yeah Reach Firefight was 100x better but this still pretty fun

I love it, so… very… much. Classic firefight would get old, really quickly.