Below is a list of some changes I thought should come to WF. I didn’t post it in the feedback because I knew 343 would never read it. Maybe they will here.
- Don’t make the remaining AI die after you complete an objective.
- Add 5 waves of enemies per base (2 core, 2 armories, 1 garage) with the final waves of each round being the objective wave.
- More vehicle bosses
- (optional) Add the occasional friendly AI (marines or elites)
- Give us the option to play solo or with a select amount of friends up to 8
- Give us bonus rounds where AI’s spawn all over the map (this will prevent us from camping one spot or getting board)
- Add the revive option from the campaign.
- Drones (although they were annoying and I know you won’t bring them back, I still had to mention them.)
- When your defending a base, AI’s should just appear inside the base. That’s not hard… it’s annoying!
- How about change the name of the mode because this is not firefight.
- If this game mode affects your K/D, it shouldn’t. IDK if it does though.
P.S. On my point #2, I think that only the 5th/objective/boss waves should have a timer; and a player will have a specified number of lives per round. The lives will reset after each round, if you make it.