Warzone Firefight refresh

Lately I have noticed that I have been playing less and less firefight and it seems to becoming a bit more of a trend with most others players. I was thinking and a way that 343 could get people to play more firefight again would be to reset the commendations of firefight. Hear me out this may sound like a crazy and arational idea but for remember your first time playing fire fight and getting loaded with gold packs it was a good feeling and made you want to play more firefight. I understand for an amount of you that you have finished gold packs but a majority of us have not. This may also bring some lower level fans back to try and get new items. Now I know another idea that is going through your head right now is that I’ll loose all my progress and lost all my hard earned work if this happens, you did not receive and emblem or a special commendation pack when ever you finished these commendations so it wouldn’t really matter even if it did 343 could give everyone who finished the firefight mastery an emblem. I call this idea the war zone firefight refresh.

I think restarting the Warzone Firefight commendations is a really bad idea. They could incorporate the Gold Packs without forcing people to lose their progress, like reward a player one Gold Pack for every time they beat the fifth round in Firefight, or maybe a Gold Pack every time they kill a mythic boss. That would result in awarding players about the same amount of Gold Packs they would get if they were working through commendations.

> 2533274990620516;2:
> I think restarting the Warzone Firefight commendations is a really bad idea. They could incorporate the Gold Packs without forcing people to lose their progress, like reward a player one Gold Pack for every time they beat the fifth round in Firefight, or maybe a Gold Pack every time they kill a mythic boss. That would result in awarding players about the same amount of Gold Packs they would get if they were working through commendations.

I like the idea of rewarding a gold pack per wzff win.
Would give incentive to players too scared to use their own reqs.

There certainly needs to be more gold packs. Late game Halo 5 is a total grindfest.

It would help if they brought in Arcade Firefight.

I’d rather listen to whoever voiced Sarah Palmer recite a poem than grind all the firefight wins over again.

A gold pack for a WZFF win would be really nice.

I also think that taking the respawn timer down ten seconds (0 in round 1, 20 in round 5), reducing the health and damage of inside-base hunter bosses by 10%, and reducing the health, melee, and teleport range of Promethean soldiers by 10% would be a great first step to balancing the difficulty. Also on defend the core missions (especially Urban) have the initial spawn wave spawn 30 meters (50 meters for urban) further away and tell us that we’ll need to defend the core during intermission so we can actually beat the enemy there.

I think a light soldier nerf (which reduced melee also reduces their instant death hijack), slightly less stressful indoor bosses (you need vehicles to kill bosses?, better limit the space for vehicles you can use) and toning down the timer and early round defend the core waves would help allieviate some of the more frustrating encounters while still allowing for that uber-competitive Spartan Ops amalgamation 343 seems to like.

> 2535416474113375;5:
> I’d rather listen to whoever voiced Sarah Palmer recite a poem than grind all the firefight wins over again.

I know where you can get this. Here you go.

> 2533274832528714;7:
> > 2535416474113375;5:
> > I’d rather listen to whoever voiced Sarah Palmer recite a poem than grind all the firefight wins over again.
>
>
> I know where you can get this. Here you go.
>
> Commander Shepard: A Dramatic Reading‏ by Jennifer Hale - YouTube

NO
I’M REPORTING THIS VIDEO
PROTECT PEOPLES HEARING WHILE YOU STILL CAN

> 2535416474113375;8:
> > 2533274832528714;7:
> > > 2535416474113375;5:
> > > I’d rather listen to whoever voiced Sarah Palmer recite a poem than grind all the firefight wins over again.
> >
> >
> > I know where you can get this. Here you go.
> >
> > Commander Shepard: A Dramatic Reading‏ by Jennifer Hale - YouTube
>
>
> NO
> I’M REPORTING THIS VIDEO
> PROTECT PEOPLES HEARING WHILE YOU STILL CAN

XD

Tbh though I actually quite like jen hale’s voice, when she’s not voicing palmer. Palmer is just… Ugh. She’s not a good announcer. And She’s a total thickheaded jerk of a character who lists ‘jumping to conclusions’ as her primary military specialization. I really didn’t like her in Spartan Ops.

> 2533274832528714;9:
> > 2535416474113375;8:
> > > 2533274832528714;7:
> > > > 2535416474113375;5:
> > > > I’d rather listen to whoever voiced Sarah Palmer recite a poem than grind all the firefight wins over again.
> > >
> > >
> > > I know where you can get this. Here you go.
> > >
> > > Commander Shepard: A Dramatic Reading‏ by Jennifer Hale - YouTube
> >
> >
> > NO
> > I’M REPORTING THIS VIDEO
> > PROTECT PEOPLES HEARING WHILE YOU STILL CAN
>
>
> XD
>
> Tbh though I actually quite like jen hale’s voice, when she’s not voicing palmer. Palmer is just… Ugh. She’s not a good announcer. And She’s a total thickheaded jerk of a character who lists ‘jumping to conclusions’ as her primary military specialization. I really didn’t like her in Spartan Ops.

Now that I’ve marked her voice as “a stupid -Yoink-” my mind won’t really change that.
I still remember that scene in Halo 4, “I thought you’d be taller.”
And then in the ending cutscene Chief walks by her, after manually detonating a nuke and kind of killing a forerunner demigod, and just gives her that stare. That was pretty humiliating for Palmer.

> 2535416474113375;5:
> I’d rather listen to whoever voiced Sarah Palmer recite a poem than grind all the firefight wins over again.

That’s funny cause its true. it is very hard to win a warzone firefight game, especially when you have to defend an objective that spawn halfway across the other side of the – yoinking- map, and spawns in 10 soldier guard splinter turret guys that blow the hell out of your target before you even get there.