Warzone Firefight - More AI Variants Would Be Nice

While Warzone Firefight is quite impressive already, I think we can all agree that adding more diverse AI enemies would enrich the overall experience. As much as we would like drones, skirmishers, brutes, engineers, flood, rebel UNSC (ODST, spartans, marines), or even hardlight energy form AI’s (such as Cortana) as enemies, this might be impractical to implement.

Therefore, here are some suggestions for more diverse AIs (that wouldn’t require too much time to implement):

• Suicide grunts that carry plasma grenades on both hands - Suicide elites with Vorpal Talons and/or Ravening Silvers that attempt to sprint and spartan charge at you - Specops Ultra Elite with Prophet’s Bane as a boss - More invisible enemies (grunts and/or elites) around the map, not just in the armory - Promethean Soldier Snipers (like in campaign), who wield lightrifles or binary rifles, but easy to headshot and kill - Soldiers that wield Hydra Launchers (like in Battle of Noctus) - More Promethean controlled vehicles (mantis, warthog, gungoose, banshees, wraiths, etc., such as in Skirmish at Darkstar) - More Covenant vehicles such as regular ghosts, regular wraiths (which are not bosses) - Regular hunters (not bosses), which are much easier to kill - More beam jackals (like Halo 2), but some should carry carbines (the light on their head makes them easy to headshot) - Grunts that carry fuel rod guns - Jetpack Elites that dual-wield brute plasma rifles - Some crawlers that carry binary rifles (sniper crawlers, similar to campaign)Any other ideas are welcome :slight_smile:

That is good feedback, be sure to add it to the official thread at the top the page.

Any of this would be awesome. As of right now FF is kinda like clearing out the home base over and over with a couple bosses. It’s fun to break up the competitiveness of halo 5 but it isn’t anything crazy

> 2533274875982754;2:
> That is good feedback, be sure to add it to the official thread at the top the page.

This… players need to keep in mind this is the BETA for warzone. Not the finished product.

pls post this in the feedback forum

I agree with your list other than the Prophets Bane idea. That’s the Arbiter’s personal sword.

• > More invisible enemies (grunts and/or elites) around the map, not just in the armory

Wait, are you saying there are invisible guys already in the matches? I’ve been playing all day and didn’t see one.

> 2533274847563380;7:
> - > More invisible enemies (grunts and/or elites) around the map, not just in the armory
>
>
>
> Wait, are you saying there are invisible guys already in the matches? I’ve been playing all day and didn’t see one.

I ran into a few invisible Elites today that were camping out in the armory, and then one karate chopped me in the back while I was equipping a BR.

> 2535455771499455;8:
> > 2533274847563380;7:
> > - > More invisible enemies (grunts and/or elites) around the map, not just in the armory
> >
> >
> >
> > Wait, are you saying there are invisible guys already in the matches? I’ve been playing all day and didn’t see one.
>
>
> I ran into a few invisible Elites today that were camping out in the armory, and then one karate chopped me in the back while I was equipping a BR.

Hu, I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out. Does palmer warn us of them?

Post it in the Beta suggestions thread.

> 2533274847563380;9:
> > 2535455771499455;8:
> > > 2533274847563380;7:
> > > - > More invisible enemies (grunts and/or elites) around the map, not just in the armory
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Wait, are you saying there are invisible guys already in the matches? I’ve been playing all day and didn’t see one.
> >
> >
> > I ran into a few invisible Elites today that were camping out in the armory, and then one karate chopped me in the back while I was equipping a BR.
>
>
> Hu, I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out. Does palmer warn us of them?

Nope, the armory has many of these cloaked elites, and they will get you if you ignore them and go straight for the covert majors

> 2533274828509198;11:
> > 2533274847563380;9:
> > > 2535455771499455;8:
> > > > 2533274847563380;7:
> > > > - > More invisible enemies (grunts and/or elites) around the map, not just in the armory
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Wait, are you saying there are invisible guys already in the matches? I’ve been playing all day and didn’t see one.
> > >
> > >
> > > I ran into a few invisible Elites today that were camping out in the armory, and then one karate chopped me in the back while I was equipping a BR.
> >
> >
> > Hu, I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out. Does palmer warn us of them?
>
>
> Nope, the armory has many of these cloaked elites, and they will get you if you ignore them and go straight for the covert majors

Ayo, you didn’t see them because they’re using invis.

If you have AI that dual wield weapons your gonna have a lot of dual wielding fan boys complain haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Other then that all these notes are really good :slight_smile:

> 2533274919563696;13:
> If you have AI that dual wield weapons your gonna have a lot of dual wielding fan boys complain haha :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Other then that all these notes are really good :slight_smile:

Well, I think it’s reasonable if a Warzone boss can dual wield, after all, they take a ton of damage from all the players :stuck_out_tongue:

Got killed by a team of promethean soldiers sitting in a warthog in the garage round. Pretty sure they jusy killed one of my teammates and hopped in. I think i also saw a suicide grunt but I’m not too sure. Itd also be cool if one of the boss fights were against locke and his team or chief and his (sure it’s not canon but oh well)

A squadron from the Swords of Sanghelios could drop in and help you fend off an incoming army of Prometheans that hijacked a UNSC convoy. Its not exactly a variant idea, more of a scenario.

> 2535455771499455;16:
> A squadron from the Swords of Sanghelios could drop in and help you fend off an incoming army of Prometheans that hijacked a UNSC convoy. Its not exactly a variant idea, more of a scenario.

That’s actually a great idea, perhaps those Prometheans stole some UNSC’s Hannibal mantises, Hannibal Scorpions, ONI warthogs, etc. similar to Skirmish at Darkstar.

> 2535446429352181;12:
> > 2533274828509198;11:
> > > 2533274847563380;9:
> > > > 2535455771499455;8:
> > > > > 2533274847563380;7:
> > > > > - > More invisible enemies (grunts and/or elites) around the map, not just in the armory
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Wait, are you saying there are invisible guys already in the matches? I’ve been playing all day and didn’t see one.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I ran into a few invisible Elites today that were camping out in the armory, and then one karate chopped me in the back while I was equipping a BR.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hu, I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out. Does palmer warn us of them?
> >
> >
> > Nope, the armory has many of these cloaked elites, and they will get you if you ignore them and go straight for the covert majors
>
>
> Ayo, you didn’t see them because they’re using invis.

:wink: