Warzone Firefight is epic!

So, I just finished 2 Warzone Firefight simulations. Eggheads definitely did a damn good job on providing us to test this new sim.
It’s a success and damn fine, so I expect all of you, Spartans to go and test this mode to help those scientists and also test your strengths and weaknesses.

(I’ll check if you run the sim and if not, I’ll drag your sorry butts myself there and you DON’T want that)

Now, if you need me I’ll be on the bridge. Gotta report to Lasky. Have fun, Spartans!

How much RP do you get? Also what’s the most effective REQ to use?

With all do respect ma’am…

THIS IS A BUNCH OF BARNICALS!!!

> 2533274895479251;2:
> How much RP do you get? Also what’s the most effective REQ to use?

average 2200REQ
you can use pretty much everything - depends on the wave and enemies you’re facing

it’s so damn crazy :smiley:

> 2533274971171822;1:
> After 2 matches - DAMN THIS IS EPIC.
> I’m seriously gonna miss it after these few days of beta testing…
>
> EPIC MODE! :smiley:

I had my doubts about it but i honestly love it.
I loved Bungie’s version too.
See people, you can like Bungie AND 343i.

Although, here is my Firefight wishlist:

• Versus: Red team is spartans, blue team is people playing as Elites or Promethians
  • Private lobbies where you can customize waves and settings (like reach had)
  • Online Solo mode, you play by yourself but you still get RP and XP

I’ll have to see for myself…

> 2533274847563380;3:
> With all do respect ma’am…
>
> THIS IS A BUNCH OF BARNICALS!!!

Everytime I hear “with all due respect” I translate it as "kiss my butt*, Spartan.
It’s a damn fine simulation to test so I expect you to bring your sorry butt and test this mode at least few times. Then you’re excused for some R&R, Spartan. :slight_smile:

> 2533274873630868;5:
> > 2533274971171822;1:
> > After 2 matches - DAMN THIS IS EPIC.
> > I’m seriously gonna miss it after these few days of beta testing…
> >
> > EPIC MODE! :smiley:
>
>
> I had my doubts about it but i honestly love it.
> I loved Bungie’s version too.
> See people, you can like Bungie AND 343i.
>
> Although, here is my Firefight wishlist:
>
> - Versus: Red team is spartans, blue team is people playing as Elites or Promethians
> - Private lobbies where you can customize waves and settings (like reach had)
> - Online Solo mode, you play by yourself but you still get RP and XP

I, on the other hand, loved Spartan Ops. I really liked the story, different approaches and the chatter on each mission and that the objectives were actually with story.
Miss Spartan Ops, but this crazy mode is too fun. :smiley:

I already know it, after the beta is over I’m really going to miss it.

Customization would be fun too!

Gonna need some clips, homes.

> 2533274971171822;7:
> > 2533274847563380;3:
> > With all do respect ma’am…
> >
> > THIS IS A BUNCH OF BARNICALS!!!
>
>
> Everytime I hear “with all due respect” I translate it as "kiss my butt*, Spartan.
> It’s a damn fine simulation to test so I expect you to bring your sorry butt and test this mode at least few times. Then you’re excused for some R&R, Spartan. :slight_smile:

Lol

> 2533274895479251;2:
> How much RP do you get? Also what’s the most effective REQ to use?

Sadly, same as normal WZ. I find myself wanting to use more REQs to finish enemies quicker

I’m excited to try it, however I hope in the future they use campaign maps rather than warzone ones, I’d love to play firefight solo with custom settings on one of those sanghelios levels.

> 2535442000045654;12:
> I’m excited to try it, however I hope in the future they use campaign maps rather than warzone ones, I’d love to play firefight solo with custom settings on one of those sanghelios levels.

That would definitely be cool.
Kinda like Spartan Ops. Damn I wish they did Spartan Ops 2.0, where you could have played either with team or solo, you had great story and chatter in each mission.
But, this Firefight is crazy good!

Dude Warzone Firefight sounds awesome!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

If that’s true that you only get as many REQ points as you do in regular WZ, count me out. That’s garbage. REQ points should be increased for all game modes. As it stands, the system is trash.

I like it a lot, I do wish to see more dedicated maps to it though. I’m not complaining about the beta, just in general. When they release the final version of it, it would be nice if they had their own set of maps.

Yea, it was fun. Maybe a little too easy though.

only problems I have are the servers are overloaded, and the boss kills are not showing up in way point stat page, other than that its great

Just finished all 5 rounds in my third match. I love it. No complaints from me other than the pointless grunt round. Can’t wait to see how it plays on the rest of the maps!

> 2533274820541653;16:
> I like it a lot, I do wish to see more dedicated maps to it though. I’m not complaining about the beta, just in general. When they release the final version of it, it would be nice if they had their own set of maps.

I recently submitted a request to change Warzone simulations.
The maps should not only rotate but to change the weather there - only you get sunny weather and other time you could get wet. Night and day.
I think it could make the sims a lot more interesting and unique.
Really hope the eggheads will do something about it… if not, I’ll have to barge into Lasky’s office.