Warzone Firefight Feedback Thread

What was your experience with Warzone Firefight? Was it too hard, too easy or just right?

Personally I feel that the respawn timers are way too long. Thirty seconds for dying it round 5 seems like overkill. The difficulty was also clearly ramped up, to the point that it’s less fun and more frusturating than it was in the beta.

Here are my suggestions to fix the above issues:

• Decrease respawn timers. Round 5 should have no more than a 15 second respawn timer. - Enemies are way too accurate. If you find yourself caught amongst even a couple grunts, they can easily take you out. Decrease enemy accuracy slightly - Spawn locations are usually pretty far away from where the action is happening. Move the spawn locations closer to your teammates and closer to the fight. As it stands right now, a 30 second respawn timer plus a nice jog across the map after a death is not much fun. - During a round, enemy placement needs to be shown as a waypoint. I’ve seen teammates just wander around looking for the enemy because there’s no location specified. It’s a big map; they could be anywhere. Please point us in the right direction, especially if we’re on the clock.***
    Edit: There is another feedback thread where you can post your suggestions and ideas. That can be found here.

It was far too difficult. It took 7 laser strikes to take down a single mantis. Craziness.
I agree with all of your ideas. I’m really only having fun in round 1. I wanted to be able to lose, but I don’t like no win scenarios.

> 2535450966533976;2:
> It was far too difficult. It took 7 laser strikes to take down a single mantis. Craziness.
> I agree with all of your ideas. I’m really only having fun in round. I wanted to be able to lose, but I don’t like no win scenarios.

I wouldn’t mind losing if it seemed fair. As it stands, they overwhelm you no matter what you do. There’s only so much you can do against them.

Re-directing to this thread:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/warzone-ff-feedback-thread/fa4a22a1-03a4-4988-aacc-f45769af10cb/posts