Warzone Firefight Crashing

Does anyone have any fixes for Warzone constantly crashing? I’ve finished 2 matches and it instantly pulls up a background screen with some button options on the bottom, like when you’re in the lobby loading the match. I can’t get out of the screen, and have to reset the game. I can hear the pelicans flying in the background and end match music as well. The other 2 times it just kicked me back to the home screen mid match. 4 XP boosts gone and about an hour wasted. Really trying to grind from the 110s to SR152 but if I can’t even play the -Yoinking!- game then why have it?
I’ve never had this issue before and am just frustrated is all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

> 2533274871757996;1:
> Does anyone have any fixes for Warzone constantly crashing? I’ve finished 2 matches and it instantly pulls up a background screen with some button options on the bottom, like when you’re in the lobby loading the match. I can’t get out of the screen, and have to reset the game. I can hear the pelicans flying in the background and end match music as well. The other 2 times it just kicked me back to the home screen mid match. 4 XP boosts gone and about an hour wasted. Really trying to grind from the 110s to SR152 but if I can’t even play the -Yoinking!- game then why have it?
> I’ve never had this issue before and am just frustrated is all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ouch sorry to hear man.

My first suggestion would be to do a force reset of the xbox (hold the power button down) and/or uninstall/reinstall the game

I have the same problem daily…I’ve done the instructed above but this seems more like a “game update patch” sort of situation. it’s really upsetting that I can’t play game mode after game mode consecutively without interruption, it’s almost not worth getting to 152.