Warzone Firefight Connection Issues

Just a question for the folks over at 343: are there any problems related to the server? I play 1-2 games of warzone firefight, and then on my next match, I’ll get about 2 rounds in, and then I disconnect. It’s happened for the past week now. Is anybody else having the same issue? My internet is working fine, and every other online game I play is fine, its just Halo 5 that has this problem.

It gets quite frustrating when you use a req, and then get disconnected from the game, especially if it was a legendary one…

I’ve been having the same issues.

Have you had any update to this? It’s becoming infuriating. I’m trying to grind out games for 152, but I’ll get one or two matches in. REQs gone, no progress on commendations. It doesn’t even crash to the normal screen.

> 2533274806879580;3:
> Have you had any update to this? It’s becoming infuriating. I’m trying to grind out games for 152, but I’ll get one or two matches in. REQs gone, no progress on commendations. It doesn’t even crash to the normal screen.

Honestly, I havent even played for about a month or so, It became something other than enjoyable, so I figured it was time to just use my time elsewhere lol. I dont get how 343 can want us to be excited for infinite or for ODST firefight if they can’t fix something that obviously is an issue within the community. Just my thoughts.

Only recently came back to WZFF with a friend, the servers DC at least one of us every two games, it’s basically unplayable.